Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5276: The Divine Justice.

AskSatanOperator

Well-being everyone. Do you feel the same way? Is the coming of the gods and divine justice near? Have all our rituals begun to take effect? (It could already show its effect even during most rituals.) It feels as if the world has been cleansed of filthy Hebrew energy.

Well-being everyone. Do you feel the same way? Is the coming of the gods and divine justice near? Have all our rituals begun to take effect? (It could already show its effect even during most rituals.) It feels as if the world has been cleansed of filthy Hebrew energy.
It is of course. We are doing great job with these. I was already manifesting, now it is only stacking up and further more powerful.

It is of course. We are doing great job with these. I was already manifesting, now it is only stacking up and further more powerful.
*it was already manifesting

Yes, all of this is growing strongly every day. Do the Gods' rituals and their influence to Earth becomes stronger, and they are more able to act to help us.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back