Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5269: !need help.! Mars improving working

AskSatanOperator

Hello people.
I am going to start mars improving working next week.
On tuesday moon is in scorpio. In my natal chart scorpio is in my 6th house on saturday moon will be in capricorn. Capricorn is in my 8th. House.
Which moon is better for that type of working for me. I think capricorn because my 8 house is in capricorn
I am going to use thurisaz rune.
Please tell me your opinions which moon is better in my case???

Hello people.
I am going to start mars improving working next week.
On tuesday moon is in scorpio. In my natal chart scorpio is in my 6th house on saturday moon will be in capricorn. Capricorn is in my 8th. House.
Which moon is better for that type of working for me. I think capricorn because my 8 house is in capricorn
I am going to use thurisaz rune.
Please tell me your opinions which moon is better in my case???

In my opinion, the Moon sign is what you use to support your working. Your own natal chart reflects more of how it may manifest, but this is different from the environment within which you start the working.

So if you want to improve Mars energies within your soul, then a Scorpio moon would be stronger, because Mars co-rules Scorpio. Capricorn is related to Saturn, not Mars, so I would only using this if your working was trying to create Saturn-like changes to something (like energy for career efforts).

Your affirmation and other karma will determine if the energy will manifest more through your 6th or 8th house, although Mars co-rules your 6th house and my assumption is that it will more readily manifest through here. Your 8th house is ruled by Saturn, not Mars, and the 8th house is traditionally ruled by Pluto, which is also not Mars.

Returning to my original point though, the status of the Moon would reflect the working itself. It would be indirectly related to your 6th or 8th house. In my opinion, one should pick the Moon sign based on the type of change they want to see, as the waxing Moon sign "nourishes" that type of event to better occur.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back