Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5128: How to establish a proper sleep schedule?

AskSatanOperator

Say after the holidays or a sleepless night for other reasons, sleep patterns are disrupted, what is the right way to get back to normal? Stay awake for 24-30 hours waiting for the night, skipping daytime sleep (I usually do exactly that, it helps but is very exhausting, it used to be easier, with age it's getting more and more difficult) Now I use the method - to shift 3-4 hours by going to bed later, and so I gradually get to normal values of time, but it is dangerous because there may be awakenings at the wrong time, or you can sleep too much and again it is disrupted. I don't want to use chemical sleeping pills, and herbs/incense/meditation can't send me to sleep at 22:00 if I get up at 15:00) Maybe some runes, or planetary energy can help?

Say to raise the energy to make it easier to stay up for 24 hours, or on the contrary some soporific energy? I know the sun and mars can invigorate, what about turning off to sleep?

Get a job. If you have to get up at the same time every morning, you will get used to it.

I'm my natal chart I have this aspect or position, about sleep hours outside of the normal something like this, maybe u have also, getting a job will help for sure but until u get used to will be, let's say uncomfortable l.

Say after the holidays or a sleepless night for other reasons, sleep patterns are disrupted, what is the right way to get back to normal? Stay awake for 24-30 hours waiting for the night, skipping daytime sleep (I usually do exactly that, it helps but is very exhausting, it used to be easier, with age it's getting more and more difficult) Now I use the method - to shift 3-4 hours by going to bed later, and so I gradually get to normal values of time, but it is dangerous because there may be awakenings at the wrong time, or you can sleep too much and again it is disrupted. I don't want to use chemical sleeping pills, and herbs/incense/meditation can't send me to sleep at 22:00 if I get up at 15:00) Maybe some runes, or planetary energy can help?

Say to raise the energy to make it easier to stay up for 24 hours, or on the contrary some soporific energy? I know the sun and mars can invigorate, what about turning off to sleep?
You definitely need to set a routine that you must commit to sticking to. A job will certainly help you as you will have to stick to timetables and you will have to go to sleep early to be rested the next day.

Try to include some physical activity, if you don't already do it, and force yourself to go to sleep at a specific time by taking away the phone and not watching TV.
The brain, if placed in front of devices, is excited and it is difficult to then be able to relax and fall asleep peacefully.

the most healthy one is being slept between 11pm - 2am already. also waking up while sun is rising and having a nap during the day is good for healthy. your sleeping room should be dark and far away from phone. if you are too sedentary during the day, you may not sleep at night.
after a very long time ive fixed my sleep schedule. when the sunlight comes into my room, i wake up on my own.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back