Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5114: help

AskSatanOperator

I've been like this for a while now, it's hard for me to meditate and every time I do it it seems like my aura is very low, I can't visualize my aura almost at all, before I could do it very well, I see interference in front of me every time I try to meditate and It's the same, I can't visualize golden-white energy in front of me, I have constant negative thoughts, but after I'm with my girlfriend I feel a little more capable of doing it, I still feel pain in my third eye every time I'm with her, it has my head has been hurting for several days, I don't know how I can keep trying.

If I asked you right now to recall the face of your mother, you can do it instantly and in perfect detail. Have you ever asked yourself why or even wondered how you can accomplish this? Do you painstakingly try to draw each and every facial feature, or do you just relax and let your mind sort it out?

Stop trying so hard and just relax. The harder you try to visualize, the worse the outcome will be, always. Just take some time and empty your mind with void meditation, enter a trance if you can, and calmly let your mind bring up images of what you want to visualize.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back