Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5104: Doubts about aliens

AskSatanOperator

All the videos or photos I've seen are blatant fakes, and of extremely poor quality, you have to "want" to take a different viewpoint on this.

Could it be that the hostile aliens are nothing more than a new version of "cyclops, minotaurs, etc." that the new heroes fight and become stronger?

If it is not so, why there is no one normal video or at least photos to see them, or at least their technology?

Let me tell you right away I have been extremely interested in and believed in aliens since I was a kid, if about the existence of Santa I don't doubt it :) But in aliens I was disappointed, is it really with so many cameras in free access, which can afford absolutely everyone and anywhere in the world, no one has not made a single photo of these bastards or at least their technology, it is impossible.

Could it be that the hostile aliens are nothing more than a new version of "cyclops, minotaurs, etc." that the new heroes fight and become stronger?
These minotaurs and cyclops are real astral beings too.

And just because there isn't a photo of aliens doesn't mean hostile aliens aren't real. Have you ever considered the fact that these hostile aliens don't want humanity to be aware of them so they can abduct and manipulate us without anyone ever knowing about it? Many who have been abducted by hostile enemy aliens were actually threatened not to tell people about it and had bad things happen to them when they did. These beings are very careful in concealing their presence.

Our ignorance and unawareness of them is actually their greatest strength. Once you are aware of them and their tactics, they lose much of their power against you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back