Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5069: How to fix asymmetry of the face

AskSatanOperator

My left side looks really ugly compared to my right.

What could be causing this from a karmic/astrological perspective?

And what are the magickal processes/methods to resolve this imbalance?

Venus Square for beauty.

It could be an astrological problem.
It's not the solution, a beauty center will only remove blemishes and the like. it won't change your face.
(At least that's what I understood from reading some of the posts)

Do some work to increase your self-esteem, and don't worry about your image on cell phone or notebook cameras because the image is distorted.

Small changes to your face with plastic surgery can also help

Any beauty work you do is unlikely to "fix" symmetry in a physical sense, because it falls into the area of what we call biokinesis and is for advanced Satanists.

You can still do intensive beauty work (simply Venus square) and work with Solar energies. This may "fix" the asymmetry on a micro level, but what it will really do is change the way you are perceived. So even if you have an asymmetrical face, you will either feel the effects of it less or not feel it at all.

However, I should point out that there is no such thing as a perfectly symmetrical face (if there is, of course it is Godly) or that you will be extremely attractive just because your face is symmetrical. Remember that it may not be your face that is "ugly" but your view of yourself. Therefore, if you are going to do any spiritual work, make sure that you make not only an external but also an internal transformation. There are people who are stunningly beautiful and handsome, and yet they may feel more insecure than the average person.

The Two Snakes Meditation and working with the Ida and Pingala channels in general has helped me.

A few year's ago I noticed I had a habit of chewing all of my food on the right side of my mouth/face. And also sleeping on my left side, which presumably also applied pressure over the year's... The left side was very neglected.

Maybe try consciously building the habit of using the other side, as it did help me change my facial structure. Although this was when I was still going through puberty as well as getting molar's and stuff.

I've seen a few examples of people aged 20 years+ changing their facial structure massively. Just look at Brooke Shields, who looks like a man now because of her teeth grinding habit. Also get braces if your teeth aren't already straight, which will help harmonise the shape of your palate.

My left side looks really ugly compared to my right.

What could be causing this from a karmic/astrological perspective?

And what are the magickal processes/methods to resolve this imbalance?
The left and right sides of people's faces usually look different if you compare them.

I recommend that you make a Square of Venus and not bother too much about facial symmetry, because changing the symmetry of the face naturally (without plastic surgery) takes a lot of time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back