Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5048: Struggling to function without romantic love

AskSatanOperator

What can I do if I feel like I’m unable to function without sex or romantic love? Knowing full well for multiple reasons out of my control I’m unable to satisfy my romantic needs?
Plus years of deprivation and extreme loneliness are making me unstable. I think I was never loved.

Hello :)

Pretty much everyone need intimacy and love, it's just a basic part of being human.

If you can get it, rose quartz crystal is affordable (especially if in raw uncut form, not polished into a shape). It helps recover from loss of love, improves self-love, and can be used in workings to attract a love relationship into your life. Astarte's ritual helps with opening up to love.

You are worthy of finding love, and healing from the lack of love you unfortunately experienced.

I think I was never loved.
Same here, but is' NOT true most of the times.
This often happens to children who have not been loved, or whose parents were not able to show love to them because of their lack of empathic feelings, because the person builds an idea that he is not to be loved, and this idea lasts for life if not corrected.
So love does not exists for their unconscious mind, in different degrees.
As a consequence, they attract similar people, and relationships are based on different emotions except true love.
Also, they are also unable to love themselves.
Once understood, this can be healed, as said here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back