Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5041: Middle chakra doubts

AskSatanOperator

heya. i have been practicing opening and strengthening all my chakras. however, outside of the JOS, i cannot find any instances of their ever being any middle chakras. only some Chinese systems mention 3 energy centers. Navel - A, heart- U, and the center of head- M.

can someone shed light on the central chakras when all ancient texts and depictions state and show that their are only front and back chakras?

their being 7 main middle chakras seem something unique to JOS and not in any place else. please help me with this doubt.

Outside the JoS, everything has been corrupted. Even in Hinduism they've removed a lot of significant information about the chakras.

can someone shed light on the central chakras
Right on the JoS. That's all you need, because this has been given by the Gods, directly.

Because all Paradigms and Religious Systems outside of JoS have come under Enemy influence, removing much information leading directly to Divinity and Enlightenment. The Enemy is willfully alienating people from the Mighty. It is his nature. And the Enemy's toxic tentacles have gotten to everything that was once sacred.

For example, this is what happened with the Elements. The Enemy left only 4 Elements, removing Ether, even though it is a very important substance of the Universe. The Heart Chakra is also misrepresented by the Enemy in terms of its structure, because the Enemy knows that this Chakra is an important conduit in the Soul's Energy System and therefore misrepresents it, causing people to believe a lie or worse, causing them to perform completely destructive practices that provoke Blocks. Even the colors of the Chakras are often misrepresented, as are their purposes. It is not even worth mentioning the abominable transformation of the mantra «AUM» into «OM» or something more obvious like the distortion of the name «Satan» and the mantra «SaTaNaMa». And there is an incredible amount of such filthy innuendo.

HPS Maxine has compromised the Enemy in his pathetic manipulations, so JoS presents credible information both theoretical and practical. We have plenty of Literature that allows us to recognize the Truth. However, you can see for yourself in practice.

heya. i have been practicing opening and strengthening all my chakras. however, outside of the JOS, i cannot find any instances of their ever being any middle chakras. only some Chinese systems mention 3 energy centers. Navel - A, heart- U, and the center of head- M.

can someone shed light on the central chakras when all ancient texts and depictions state and show that their are only front and back chakras?

their being 7 main middle chakras seem something unique to JOS and not in any place else. please help me with this doubt.
Those who feel every chakra, they don't need confirmation. There are central, front, and back. it is true

Outside the JoS, everything has been corrupted. Even in Hinduism they've removed a lot of significant information about the chakras.

Right on the JoS. That's all you need, because this has been given by the Gods, directly.
Hello.

I have a question. Sometimes when I work on my chakras, I feel slight pains in that area, not very strong pains, but weak vibrations. I usually experience this in my lower chakras. Is this natural?

I know how powerful the solar chakra is, and I have been working on it for some time.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back