Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5007: Change the spell

AskSatanOperator

If I started a multi-day endeavor, can I change the affirmations at the end or can't I do that and already have to do as I did on day 1?

If you change the affirmation, this re-starts the work and breaks the original. The original's influence won't be lost but you aren't doing that work anymore.

Do not change the affirmation until the end of the work, otherwise it will change the work.
However, you can do another work with the affirmation you want.

I don't think it would be good to change the affirmation, perhaps for advanced Satanists for whom the energy is easy to manage this may not be a problem.

It depends on how much you modify your statement. If it changes the meaning, it is not good.

Before starting the spell you should prepare everything as much as check it and afterwards when you are sure that everything is affixed, proceed.

Adding to what Hs666 said, if you are in the middle of the working (like 20 days in, for example) and you realized what affirmation you used is wrong - you cannot change it. You stop the working and do it at a different day with the affirmation you want.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back