Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4989: Crown Chakra

It's normal. Means it's activating. If it's too unbearable then stop for a few days on chakra opening (DO NOT STOP meditating tho!) And return to it after those few days.

if you specifically focusing your Crown Chakra
now isn't the perfect time
last month Jupiter "the ruler of crown chakra"
just entered Gemini "it's detriment sign" and it stays for one year in each sign

A similar situation can happen with the opening of the Third Eye. The Upper Chakras have a strong Magnetic nature, sometimes this causes migraine. Aspirin or Nimesulide will help. The body will recover either way.

Although this is actually normal, the Soul responds to attempts to awaken it, then responding in the body. Activation of the Soul Energy System can provoke a lot of physical sensations, far from always pleasant, this is especially noticeable with increased Soul Purification. It is important to take this into account, as almost all parts of the Soul are atrophied in a human due to the Enemy influence, it takes time and patience. However, a prepared Soul can easily bear high loads. You just need to approach the process systematically and take into account your own strength. To begin with, it is enough to reduce the number of vibrations.

Try also to master the Circulating Energy Meditation and the Ball of Light Meditation. They will help you to better align with the Energy and begin to control it by feeling it.

Hey, I'm new to this platform, can you help me with the rituals like not really, I understand how to do it! I'm confused with the vibrations I don't know how to do it

If you mean for the current rituals we are doing for Lady Maxine and Lord Balaam, the runic vibrations are explained on this page:

It doesn't matter if vibration isn't 100% correct, what's important is your intent and focus.
Hey, I'm new to this platform, can you help me with the rituals like not really, I understand how to do it! I'm confused with the vibrations I don't know how to do it

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back