Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4953: Question about Moon's Nodes & Moon Square

AskSatanOperator

Will doing a Moon square or Using the Moon mantra empower, change, or influence the Moon's nodes in our Natal chart or are they just a static presence of energy wherever they are? I also want to know about the south node and if it's possible to do a working to remove karma from south node influences in my chart because its conjunct with an angle in my chart. Someone said in the past that the South node represents something that we have mastered or suffered through in a past life and the north node is where we need to look at and be headed towards in life, is this true?

No, the kabbalistic square does not "influence" your lunar nodes.

The spiritual path, aims to remove karma and make your soul stronger. Work on your soul through mantras, cleansing, yoga and more will remove karma.

The lunar nodes are related to "destiny." The question of the north node and the north south node, where you have to go to the north north, seems to be correct.

The birth chart seems to take on meaning if this kind of reading is introduced.

Here you can find some information about lunar nodes: How to Read an Astrology Chart

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back