Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4938: Is it possible to harm someone by manipulating orgasm?

AskSatanOperator

I met a guy and when we started dating, I channeled my orgasm into his aura in an orange, white way, visualizing it all around him, so that our bond would strengthen quickly. I didn't use any affirmations. And right after I did that, the guy started acting very strange. He went crazy, as if to say, "If I can't have you, no one can" and out of nowhere he labeled me a "whore" and claimed that I was cheating on him when I had done nothing of the sort. His Mars was in Capricorn and in the 12th house, only trine the Moon in Virgo in the 8th. Do you think it happened because his Mars is in the 12th house and I somehow activated it? This quiet, calm, gentle boy suddenly started acting like this. He swore a lot, insulted me and started to ignore all the evidence I showed him that I was not cheating. After a certain point, all we did was he would make up things, come up with new slanders and I would explain to him that it was impossible, that I was not like that, and so on. Have I hurt him and if so, how can I fix it?

Never do magick without programming it! Orange is a powerful color. I have changed things in my life just by breathing it in and stating an affirmation, no runes or mantra or anything.

If you want to salvage the relationship, start using green and make an affirmation, with "in beneficial ways for me/us" in it. Use Gold in your aura too, to make a good impression on him and gain his respect and trust.

If you don't want to salvage the relationship (or if it's too late), use green or white-gold and affirm that he thinks well of you. Clean his aura first, even just a quick visualizing cleaning.

maybe red would have been a better choice. I used red to make us have sex and attraction again. but the person I did it with is a very strong-willed person. some attraction started between us again, but not the real one. he doesn't want to have sex anymore... I still love him very much, but he doesn't love me anymore... 18 years of relationship went in the trash...(this saturn now takes everything...😕)

I met a guy and when we started dating, I channeled my orgasm into his aura in an orange, white way, visualizing it all around him, so that our bond would strengthen quickly. I didn't use any affirmations. And right after I did that, the guy started acting very strange. He went crazy, as if to say, "If I can't have you, no one can" and out of nowhere he labeled me a "whore" and claimed that I was cheating on him when I had done nothing of the sort. His Mars was in Capricorn and in the 12th house, only trine the Moon in Virgo in the 8th. Do you think it happened because his Mars is in the 12th house and I somehow activated it? This quiet, calm, gentle boy suddenly started acting like this. He swore a lot, insulted me and started to ignore all the evidence I showed him that I was not cheating. After a certain point, all we did was he would make up things, come up with new slanders and I would explain to him that it was impossible, that I was not like that, and so on. Have I hurt him and if so, how can I fix it?
To be honest, Mars in Capricorn in the 12th (especially if ONLY aspected by the Moon in Virgo in 8th) and Moon in Virgo in 8th can do that type of reaction all by themselves, those are extremely intense positions with emotions that can seriously be like 'either you're mine or you're dead'. Adding unaffirmed/unprogrammed orange Magick to it can make someone really possessive and illogical with their sex drives going OTT, especially when they are a man. This is not someone who can be treated like a wind-up toy.

If he keeps insulting you beyond this, be careful.

This was stupid, irresponsible, disrespectful and harmful to invade someone this way. Orgasm energy is not a damn toy. You may have messed up one or more of his chakras by introducing serious imbalance. Orange is sacral chakra and is near yellow, a color of jealousy and also solar chakra. Since he started using his solar chakra to project and express a lot of energy of jealousy it probably went somewhere this way. It will be optimistic scenario if it wont impact his health.

Attachments

• spectrum.png
    spectrum.png
    227.9 KB · Views: 63
This was stupid, irresponsible, disrespectful and harmful to invade someone this way. Orgasm energy is not a damn toy. You may have messed up one or more of his chakras by introducing serious imbalance. Orange is sacral chakra and is near yellow, a color of jealousy and also solar chakra. Since he started using his solar chakra to project and express a lot of energy of jealousy it probably went somewhere this way. It will be optimistic scenario if it wont impact his health.
Please chill out. Orange energy, even if not affirmed, isn't going to kill or maim him. It's not gray energy! If anyone is going to be the victim of this, it's the OP. She's adding excess energy, not forcing him to expend his.

I explained that the way she uses the orange is just more or less going to fuel his own traits because it's unaffirmed. Sometimes people have traits that aren't easy to deal with and may not even be compatible.

Yet he is her partner, not a random guy. Many women do this type of Magick even unconsciously, it's just part of being female and part of the process of union of man and woman, hardly 'invasion'. The problem is that most women like the OP don't know how to direct this energy to a positive result.

I didn't say kill or maim. As I said this caused imbalance which may, but not must, manifest in his health.
At least this was the meaning I tried to convey, maybe choice of words was not precise indeed. Anyway now he has to project and expend this excess of energy to go back to his balanced state. Otherwise excess energy would seek another way out, and it could affect health.

He went crazy, as if to say, "If I can't have you, no one can" and out of nowhere he labeled me a "whore" and claimed that I was cheating on him when I had done nothing of the sort. His Mars was in Capricorn and in the 12th house, only trine the Moon in Virgo in the 8th.
Sounds like some repressed emotions came out. Mars in 12th, as 12th is Pisces house, should be similar to Mars in Pisces, so he may repress and hide anger that in some moments comes out this unexpected ways.
I can't say if your energy activated this process, possibly yes, like opening Pandora's pot while the pot was already filled by him.

What I did once with orange, I did several times with green and this time I used affirmations, but the result did not change. Even though his attitude towards me softened, he continued to slander me, I think the fact that he provoked his friends against me in the first place was also effective in keeping his attitude unchanged. That doesn't matter now. I also used the color gold to make a good impression. I did my best. But even when we were far away and he was in a different city, he was madly provoking her two friends and trying to convince everyone that I was a whore. Now we're going to the same school, I'm worried. I'm thinking of binding him up and doing the ritual of destruction, but I don't know if I'm right or wrong about this.

I also used the color gold to make a good impression. I did my best. But even when we were far away and he was in a different city, he was madly provoking her two friends and trying to convince everyone that I was a whore.
It seems that you are starting to feel "not ok" to him and trying to be and appear better, so he wopuld not be mad a you.
This is a sign his influence is negative for you and he is probably being a psychic vampire to you, though he probably does this unconsciously. à

Now we're going to the same school, I'm worried. I'm thinking of binding him up and doing the ritual of destruction, but I don't know if I'm right or wrong about this.
I would start with binding, cutting ties, and distancing to see if things cool down.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back