Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4937: Why jews covers their head

AskSatanOperator

Jewish men wear hats as a sign of respect for their god. Women also cover their heads. Christianity and Islam do the same.
What is the spiritual meaning behind it?
Also, I don't remember which one, but there is a Demon who asks us to keep our heads uncovered when we invite him. What is the significance of whether the head is uncovered or covered, why does the enemy attach so much importance to this?

Jewish men wear hats as a sign of respect for their god. Women also cover their heads. Christianity and Islam do the same.
What is the spiritual meaning behind it?
Also, I don't remember which one, but there is a Demon who asks us to keep our heads uncovered when we invite him. What is the significance of whether the head is uncovered or covered, why does the enemy attach so much importance to this?
The origins are related to the pagan veiling, and from what I remembered it's related to Lord Set Symbolism.

The thing about women covering their hair came from actual reasons. People used to live in a dirtier way than we do now, and things like lice were very common. Basically all locations had lice. And there was no modern ways to get rid of the lice either like using a chemical to kill it or a special comb.

This is why men started cutting their hair short to try to avoid the lice. And women started covering their hair. And all of the things like a young unmarried woman would leave her hair uncovered to look more attractive until she finds a good husband. Then when she is married, she covers her hair to avoid the lice, and because none of these people in public need to be attracted to her hair because she already has a husband.

Things like not eating pork because it has a higher chance of having parasites compared to other animals. Not eating shellfish because eating shellfish that went bad can cause a deadly sickness. Covering hair to avoid lice. All of these things started as things that are just a good idea for real reasons, then they were included in those books to tell all people that they should follow this advice.

I remember reading some piece about it or watching a video. I don't recall details that were presented, but it was about hiding from the gaze of their god so he cant see their evil deeds, so basically fooling him.
One thing supporting this is a famous story from Talmud where jews argue with their god and by the way of their linguistic trickery prove him wrong and then they are happy about it.
Second argument for this is nature of yom kippur where they are basically fooling their god again.
In judaism they are sacrificing animals after they "move" their sins at the animal.
Goats on yom kippur - old custom was to tie red ribbon to neck of the goat and throw it from a cliff to die as a gift to their perverted idea of Satan. The ribbon would be a symbol of their sins. Their version of Satan would be then obliged to defend the jews before the court of their god instead of prosecuting them before god. In this situation god would have no choice but to punish non jews for jewish sins.
They have this general rule the more orthodox and religious a jew is he is wearing bigger head cover. Conclusion would be its to hide more of his wickedness or if one wants to incorporate crown chakra in this, its to cut off link to their god to blind him from seeing what his chosen children are doing. It may also be somehow related to idea of zionism, which is version of judaism in which non physical god was replaced by physical jews as a collective with messianic self-salvation by the means of killing everyone else.

They cover it to distinguish themselves from Gentiles, just like circumcision. Hebrews always wore distinct headwear as the 'fear of God' is upon them if they don't.

However, when Gentile men wore veils in worshipping, like the aristocratic Romans, they often spurned this in defiance of the Gods in line with Paul's diktat that only women should veil in church. They often do whatever the host society does not want.

Also, a lot of these are just stolen from Babylonia and other civilizations, retained and taken to an extreme form by them when they came to other civilizations.

Aside from what was said, they're stupid Jew hats channels their Occult powers, and bestows blessing upon them collectively and individually as a racial people. This is over simplified because I don't understand it fully, but whether it be Jews, Christians, or Muslims, all their prayers feed the Jewish goal and their hats amplify that on the person and group.

The small hat that the male jews wear, it is for 2 reasons. Both are for specifically covering up the crown chakra. I don't think they even have a crown chakra, I think they have something different. But they learned from our spiritual knowledge about our crawn chakras that humans have, and decided to try to cover this.

One reason is to try to prevent us from cursing them because they are so dumb to think covering a crown chakra with a piece of cloth would prevent a curse or an energy from going through there. But they try to do some protective spells into it to protect them.

The other reason is to connect themselves even stronger into the hive mind of programmed curse energies that controls them. They have no individual free will or independent souls like we have, they are controlled as slaves by their owners who have created them, through connection with this programmed energy. And they try to do some spells into this hat to create a connection between their heads, and this web of reptilian curses. So that they may be more completely controlled and may be better slaves to their owners.

This is specifically about that small jew hat that the males wear. The females covering their hair in general is to try to prevent lice.

The stricter jews don't ever wash themselves in any way, and live in the most disgusting conditions. So the females in these groups actually shave their heads and wear wigs for all of their lives. Because the lice is so prevalent and so bad that they can't get rid of it. So if they are completely bald, there is no place for lice to live. And if there is lice in the wig, they just get a new one.

The small hat that the male jews wear, it is for 2 reasons. Both are for specifically covering up the crown chakra. I don't think they even have a crown chakra, I think they have something different. But they learned from our spiritual knowledge about our crawn chakras that humans have, and decided to try to cover this.

One reason is to try to prevent us from cursing them because they are so dumb to think covering a crown chakra with a piece of cloth would prevent a curse or an energy from going through there. But they try to do some protective spells into it to protect them.

The other reason is to connect themselves even stronger into the hive mind of programmed curse energies that controls them. They have no individual free will or independent souls like we have, they are controlled as slaves by their owners who have created them, through connection with this programmed energy. And they try to do some spells into this hat to create a connection between their heads, and this web of reptilian curses. So that they may be more completely controlled and may be better slaves to their owners.

This is specifically about that small jew hat that the males wear. The females covering their hair in general is to try to prevent lice.

The stricter jews don't ever wash themselves in any way, and live in the most disgusting conditions. So the females in these groups actually shave their heads and wear wigs for all of their lives. Because the lice is so prevalent and so bad that they can't get rid of it. So if they are completely bald, there is no place for lice to live. And if there is lice in the wig, they just get a new one.
Disgusting... thank you for sharing. Lol. The hive mind and little hat and them dressing all the same makes more sense now.

The younger ones having very ugly hair cuts like only patches of long hair on some areas of the head because of not washing and lice makes sense as well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back