Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4929: For a moment I felt as if I was in another country.

AskSatanOperator

Hello.
One day, about a year ago, probably, while I was having breakfast, I suddenly heard a distant sound of a gong (it was at least very similar) and for a moment it seemed to me as if I was living in a multi-story high-rise building in China (although I live in Kazakhstan)... I saw red long-bodied dragons and Chinese lanterns (red, spherical. If they have some more specific name, then I don’t know it.).
Please explain why this is happening all of a sudden?
Thank you.

Might be because you lived there in your past life. Are you Asian? Do you like Asian culture? Did you learn about Asian culture? Ask such questions from yourself.
Asian blood - yes, there is, I'm half white and half Asian. But at the same time, I don’t look Chinese (large, not narrow eyes, dark brown hair, almost black eyes and pale skin).
Asian culture... I don’t have a bad attitude towards it. Exactly like the Chinese language.

It may also be that in addition to having lived in China in the past, your soul has a destiny connected with ancient Chinese culture, or China as a country. You have to ask yourself if you have had other inspirations connected to China and its culture, in this case it is likely that you have a connection with these in your destiny. Otherwise, it could be a memory of you can investigate the reasons and connections through spiritual practice, and by asking, at appropriate times, the Gods.

What if I am fascinated by the languages of distant Asia? I know perfectly well that you can't mix races, but the culture seems interesting. I live in Poland, but I'm learning Russian very quickly. Could this be an element of soul memory?

What if I am fascinated by the languages of distant Asia? I know perfectly well that you can't mix races, but the culture seems interesting. I live in Poland, but I'm learning Russian very quickly. Could this be an element of soul memory?
In a way or another, yes. You may have known these languages (even if in their archaic forms) in past lives.
This doesn't mean you were incarnated in a different race than your "current one".
Your race and gender are Spiritual qualities of your Soul.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back