Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4926: I hate politics

AskSatanOperator

Greetings everyone I was surfing the internet and saw a picture of a qazan child.Now I cant eat well and feel so depressed.
Am I a coward for avoiding politics and bad news if they cause me pain and illness?When I hear a bad news like this I miss the whole day out of sadness
Should everybody care about politics?

This can be a motivation for you to do things like the Final RTR, Curse Israel RTR, and the Gods' rituals to bring the influence and power of the Gods to be stronger into our world.

Use these spiritual tools that are available to us to fight back against the jews, hold them accountable for their crimes against humanity. To spiritually enforce for the jews to be punished for all of their crimes and to be hated by all of humanity.

These are the tools that are available to us. And you can already see that these are working. A couple years ago, very few people knew the truth about jews. Now they are universally hated by nearly everybody, because all of their guilt and curses and bad karma are all being fully returned to them.

This is a way to remove your sadness. By working to restore Justice to the world, you will be doing true and effective work to make the world a better place. The sadness could be used as a motivation to do this beneficial work.

For the rest of your question, you are not required to pay attention to politics. You are not required to view those images or to hear or know any details of bad things that are happening in the world. This is not cowardly. Those things are not necessary for all people to be aware of. There are enough other people who are aware of these details, that just one more person as yourself would not make much difference.

Your sensitivity is very valuable and may be a motor for artistic skills like writing, painting, singing, composing music, sculpting etc. Gods may help you develop those skills if you have interest in arts. What Ol argedco luciftias said is wise and good advice. My 3 cents is I don't agree with last paragraph of Ol argedco luciftias's answer. Politics shapes reality in which nations and societies live. It shapes your surroundings and your life also and is almost wholly usurped by enemy.
In Plato’s famous quote, he asserted that “One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.” Plato believed that disengaging from political involvement could lead to suboptimal leadership and governance. His ideal rulers were philosopher-kings, wise, virtuous, and selfless individuals who would live simply and communally to combat corruption. Additionally, Plato argued against democracy, claiming that ruling is a skill best entrusted to experts, not the general populace. So, according to Plato, active political participation is crucial to avoid being governed by less capable leaders or simply by jewish enemy as it is now.

Your sensitivity is very valuable and may be a motor for artistic skills like writing, painting, singing, composing music, sculpting etc. Gods may help you develop those skills if you have interest in arts. What Ol argedco luciftias said is wise and good advice. My 3 cents is I don't agree with last paragraph of Ol argedco luciftias's answer. Politics shapes reality in which nations and societies live. It shapes your surroundings and your life also and is almost wholly usurped by enemy.
In Plato’s famous quote, he asserted that “One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.” Plato believed that disengaging from political involvement could lead to suboptimal leadership and governance. His ideal rulers were philosopher-kings, wise, virtuous, and selfless individuals who would live simply and communally to combat corruption. Additionally, Plato argued against democracy, claiming that ruling is a skill best entrusted to experts, not the general populace. So, according to Plato, active political participation is crucial to avoid being governed by less capable leaders or simply by jewish enemy as it is now.
Ok , but the stance of JOS now, is not to bother with setting up independent political parties, isn’t it?

The mission of JoS transcends politics. Individuals are allowed to follow their own path, be it in politics or out of politics.
But In general, the advice of running independently is discouraged, isn’t it? And better to spend time on supporting JOS instead and bringing new people in ?

But In general, the advice of running independently is discouraged, isn’t it? And better to spend time on supporting JOS instead and bringing new people in ?
Whatever the individual decides to do is up to the individual. JoS promotes healthy and happy values and for as long one follows their own path instead of someone else's path they can not go wrong whatever that path might be.

In this context, we must understand what a person truly needs to do versus what a person might think they need to do as these two things can be dramatically different.

This is perfect Analysis Bro, Cheers to you, We Satanists needs to occupy top positions in politics to established Satanic Principles...Even Aristotle says: Man is a Political Animal, We Satanists needs to get involved in politics.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back