Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4923: question for women, having children is a must?

AskSatanOperator

This is question to women,not men,do I really have an obligation to have children? I never wanted to have children I still don't want them, I don't have any traumas. my family is actually forcing me to have children, neither me and my husband (he knows i am satanist) want them. I start to feel overwhelmed and depressed because i saw few posts on the forum and even forced which made me distance myself from the forum and meditation for some time, every time there are posts where someone says that not having children will bring shame to ancestors,a woman will be unhappy without children, having children is a priority.... just the persuasion from my family makes me feel stressed and miserable already...does satanism tells every woman to have children? I feel maybe like its not a right place for me if this is case

You are not required or forced to have any children. Satanism or the Gods do not force every woman to have children. You and your husband should do what you both agree is best.

Having children is a good idea for most people. And most women who don't want this when they are young, they often change their minds when they get older and many women regret not having children. Things like when they are old, they are wishing they had grandchildren.

But this is your choice and you should do what is best for you.

Not a woman, but I must state here that free will is important for this reason alone. People's opinions can only be guides for what they think is right, not laws. There are other ways you can fulfill your duties without being forced into something that depresses you.

If this problem is big enough, consider implementing some spiritual options here. Ansuz is a good option not just for freeing, but also for facilitating the communication that needs to occur for your family to understand their mistake here.

No woman should become a mother before she feels ready, it is very harmful for both the child and the mother. A woman should raise her child with love and affection. Of course, having a child is a wonderful thing, the most interesting experience a woman can have. But it should be voluntary. In my opinion, not every woman can or should be a mother. Because motherhood is divine...

Even though I love children very much, I know that I cannot have many children and it makes me very sad. Because I have so much love and motherhood in me. As you can see, not every woman is the same, in such a situation, not everyone can be expected to be a mother just because they have a vagina and hormones...

You are not Incompetent because you don't have children, you are a wonderful woman and that doesn't make you useless... Maybe you came here for a different reason. You can show your femininity in other areas.

When you feel ready, maybe you can give a little baby a chance to come into your life 🤭💕.

If you don't want to raise a family then you should find other ways to care for your community/race. To live selfishly and never contribute back to your people is to live unrighteously.

In cases of human beings who do not want or cannot procreate, it’s very important to somehow contribute for the advancement of the next human generations – either through one’s family unit or society.

I don't think you should feel bad about it. don't let others influence you! I raised my three young sister, I know how much work a child entails. and for now I don't want to. but, for example, the birth of a child is not included in my horoscope formula, only the fact that I am raising someone else's child. look at your horoscope formula, it will tell you how you will decide. I would join the ladies before me, only have a child if you already want it, otherwise you will ruin your life and the life of your child.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back