Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4919: do you think this is a bad thing?

AskSatanOperator

Using my sexual energy only for spirituality and not having sexual intercourse with anyone for the rest of my life... do you think this is a bad thing? I've had experiences and I don't like sharing my sexuality with people and connecting with them.
I know that this is also related to the soul of the person we enter into a relationship with. However, even if the other person is worth it, why does it seem more valuable not to do this and keep this energy to myself? I don't think it's a trauma because I don't have bad thoughts or stereotypes about sexuality.

If your concern is just about value, then it is certainly more valuable to coordinate with a partner, especially someone who has a powerful soul and knows how to connect with you for the best sexual expression. It is possible you have minor obstacles towards intimacy, or perhaps a lack of activity in these areas of the soul, like the 8th house.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back