Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4882: Sun square during pregnancy

There is probably no problem with that, other more advance will confirm. I hope that you and your baby stay healthy.

Hi.
Can I do sun square during pregnancy or any other meditation to get energy?
anything that can make me physically stronger
Had a miscarriage before , any precautions for that

A Sun Square or any health working is a transformational process which can include periods of low energy, so you have to be careful about this. That doesn't mean you cannot do it, but we cannot personally evaluate all the factors in your life to determine if you can handle this without problems.

No offense, but if you had a miscarriage before, then you should be extra careful moving forward. Yes, a Sun square would help a lot, but ideally this would be completed beforehand, not during the pregnancy, unless your health was already in a good enough position that you could "spare" some if it you had some backlash.

So this is more of a question for the Gods and also one based upon what mitigating factors you are using here. For example, do you have the time available to do extra cleaning or spend extra time recharging your health on any bad days? Will you have an adequate AOP for yourself, maybe even one for the baby? If these are done, then this all increases the chance of success.

As for general meditations, yes you can breath in solar energy and program it to increase your physical energy on an immediate basis. A Sun square is a permanent modification.

A Sun Square or any health working is a transformational process which can include periods of low energy,
Can you explain this part? You have had similar messages before and I have been thinking about it for days, but I still haven't reached the "Aha!" moment.

I believe I have experienced this on a mental level. For example, you start a spell to fix a situation, then that spell pushes you into an altered state of mind where you will suffer or learn something, and with the accumulated energies, you rise to a position where you can make that thing happen. I have experienced and continue to experience similar things. There are squares and spells that I actively do. I think this is also a bit of a Saturn way, it is a common situation for me, but I am not sure if it applies to everyone in general.

I also make transformational squares that require me to have this kind of experience, I even combine them, but I can say that I don't really feel that way. On the contrary, as soon as the squares were finished, my soul wanted them even more. Maybe I cannot position it in my head because I cannot fully grasp the dynamics in the background.

Can you explain this part? You have had similar messages before and I have been thinking about it for days, but I still haven't reached the "Aha!" moment.

I believe I have experienced this on a mental level. For example, you start a spell to fix a situation, then that spell pushes you into an altered state of mind where you will suffer or learn something, and with the accumulated energies, you rise to a position where you can make that thing happen. I have experienced and continue to experience similar things. There are squares and spells that I actively do. I think this is also a bit of a Saturn way, it is a common situation for me, but I am not sure if it applies to everyone in general.

I also make transformational squares that require me to have this kind of experience, I even combine them, but I can say that I don't really feel that way. On the contrary, as soon as the squares were finished, my soul wanted them even more. Maybe I cannot position it in my head because I cannot fully grasp the dynamics in the background.

A full working is like a magical operation where you are altering the energies in your soul. This creates new positive karma, but also requires the destruction of old negativity. This is not related necessarily to Saturn's contractions as much as it is related to Pluto's extremes of life and death, with the final result or learning process being shown by the flash of the Dagaz rune.

Sometimes this can be seen more readily when we change mental patterns, but physical energies many not have many obvious lessons. In that case, it could be just a restructuring of the body to support a higher energy flow. Other times, our perceptions of strength or self-esteem are directly correlated to the physical aspect of this.

So this process is what can result in an appearance of fluctuation, as it is actually a process undergoing within the soul. However, we apply the energy with the end goal in mind, as always. In this sense, it is not like you always need to know the full dynamics, and/or you may actually learn about the dynamics of your karma's resolution as a result of your working, which can be shared with others.

I don't fully understand the last paragraph you had written, however the process of transformation is usually unique for everyone and there can be different factors involved. It doesn't necessarily mean that success didn't happen if an obvious lesson or climax wasn't encountered.

Yes, in the last paragraph I was trying to ask whether it would be a problem not to feel that way. I got my answer though.

It seems to me that I need to continue to observe and learn more about what is happening. Thank you very much for your answer.

For bigger problems we will start to understand the process of correction or growth over time. Also, in my opinion, some of this should feel automatic, just because the energy was applied and already part of your soul, then these other occurrences are the physical manifestation of that.

Reflecting on your chart during these times can also be a good area to start, since you can reflect on the original patterns that may be acted upon by the working, and why you may feel or see certain things based off that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back