Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4874: What is this sharp pain/pressure I feel between the back of my neck and head during meditation? Is it Kundalini? What should I do abou

AskSatanOperator

Hey JOS forum I feel a sharp pain/pressure pushing upwards against the back of my neck and head. Sometimes I can feel it in my throat pushing against my adam's apple up as well. This happens only when I meditate and sometimes lingers after I meditate.

It could be a blockage in your throat chakra preventing the Kundalini from rising properly.

Try to ask yourself in meditation what color this pressure refers to, this could help you understand its energetic nature.
It could be a sign that the 5th chakra is stimulated, or that it is blocked. If it is a pain, it is certainly an indication of an incorrect functioning of the chakra or a powerful bond of an energetic nature connected to the chakra.
The nature at the origin can be of various kinds, but in the presence of acute pain it should be ensured that it is constantly purified. I'd purify all chakras, from the 4th to the 7th.

You open the chakras and feel their pressure, this is normal. It will irritate the nervous system at first, you will get used to it with practice, the pain will go away, but be moderate in your exertion.

If it is too unpleasant for you, postpone the stimulation for the sake of reinforcement and engage in soul cleansing and curse removal, as well as breathing exercises, kumbhaka , this will greatly increase your adaptation to bioelectricity.

Do all these things on a daily basis:

In my experience, this can be a chakra blockage - as said. I found this sometimes happens together with a spiritual link to the affected chakra coming from a vampire, a thoughtform, or an entity right in that point. It seems something exploits the blockage to drain energies.

Another point, this blockage can be also caused by physical reasons such as nerve compressions, etc. Sometimes a chiropractor is of help in unblocking the energy flow in those hurting point, as physical problems can block energies too.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back