Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4871: love hurts so much

When you start healing yourself, you also start to forgive yourself. So continue/start meditations for improvement. Be sure you will feel good. We can make mistakes in life because of our emotions. The important thing is to realize it and not to continue it in a way that will cause harm for a long time.

How to forgive yourself? I let someone disrespect me because I loved them
The same lack of self-esteem which can allow this disrespect is what can also make it difficult to forgive oneself. Life is about learning and growing, so mistakes can happen. However, sometimes people can unknowingly assign blame to themselves for something that was not their fault, or in other cases could have been just an accident or general misfortune.

You are capable of growing to the point of receiving proper love and respect, if you are not already here, so there is only so much reason to hold your past against yourself.

Another thing that occurred to me here also is what about the other person? They should be the ones writing an apology and restoring your sense of identity in the first place. I hope you have addressed that first, which to me is the bigger problem here.

Freeing the Soul

When we feel a particular affinity it is because it really exists, and has its roots in an energetic bond, which puts us in a situation of a natural empathy towards him/her, that makes you naturally bond with this person. This bond can be towards a person, or be established due to "unconscious" issues that we call needs, and which concern your individual karma. All you have to do is understand the reason for your pain, and act accordingly, cutting ties with the source of this pain. If you can't find a specific source, you should work on your love life in general, programming the energy to work on multiple fronts. So you won't have to address a specific problem, but generally the area of your life where you find obstacles, and work to eliminate them.
Like: "I am totally and completely free from whatever is hindering and binding [....]".

Unfortunately, sometimes we cannot understand the reasons for some emotional/energetic bonds, and if these are not valid for our evolution (we feel it when this is the case), the best choice is to let them go. Satan offers us the means to consciously do it.
Love is a beautiful experience, as well as natural and necessary. It is one of the forces that make us human beings.
With the right person, in the right circumstances, love is a fulfilling experience.

How to forgive yourself? I let someone disrespect me because I loved them
You need to learn to be fair both to others and to yourself.

I recommend that you don't be afraid to tell people what you don't like. If you love a person very much, but do not want to offend him, you can tell this person about your feelings and what exactly you do not like in a milder form.

If a person is offended by any trifle, then the problem is not with you, but with this person.

It always make me sad, empathic and willing to help, when I read a person suffering on self-blame. So many times, this is not one's fault.
This may be the "unloved suffering". How many people have been unloved as childs, and in their lives! The jewish mainstream, xianity, islam etc. do NOT teach anything about personal value. They do NOT teach people how to love their "loved ones", their kids, their partners. The mainstream media are chock full of self blame, subtle and subliminal insults, advertisements and marketing are all based on self-inferiority, competition and subduing others. There is nothing about unconditional love, there is nothing about loving a person for what he/she truly is.

So, if people are treated this way in childhood, how do they learn to love others ? They do not learn. And they do NOT lears to LOVE THEMSELVES. So they always blame themselves for any fault, because they perceive not having been loved, so they are of no value.
"Did you work well at school?" "Did you get an advancement career" ? All of this, hides a judgement for value. Often children perceive they are loved only if the "do good" - so they are UNLOVED if they do "no good". So if you feel you did no good with a partner, you automatically think you are not to be loved, so you let others abuse of you because, you feel unworthy. So why defending yourself if you are unlovable? You let others mistreat you, because you HOPE you will be loved if you do what they want or need from you.

This is the unloved suffering. So many people have this buried in the deeper unconscious, they did not even know this.
My meditations and path brought me to confront with this - this can be overcame in most cases.

Learning to love yourself is the key to self-esteem and do not letting other mistreat you.

There is something deeper going on, and you have to become aware and accept your feelings, and understand these deep things about you.

It may have been a short chapter in your life anyway, maybe not even that important after all, more usually inflated by planetary positions, karma, traumas, problems, etc., which make us think that the whole thing has a very big value, often to escape from something else.

But in any case, the important thing is to understand oneself to an honest degree, to improve where possible and to get on with one's life, free and light.

I am writing this from my own recent experience, I used to dream about this person a lot, but these dreams are actually just confused shadows and nothing more.

Chasing them is just a waste of time, and in reality there are no well-founded reasons why I should invest in that person.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back