Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4870: Quitting nicotine

AskSatanOperator

All I want to do is sleep! Is this normal? I feel unable to focus as well. How long does this last and is it really worth it?

It is worth beyond words this is worth.

It depends on how long you was smoking and using nicotine - how long it will take to quit.

effects of quitting varies for everyone individually but are similar in everybody but mainly it has to pass.

Otherway you will not quit.

If you are dedicated you can as Demon Buer for help with this.

It is worth, you can be happy and drunk and relaxed without this stupid shit.

Years ago when I quit smoking, I did it all of sudden (in two times, second one forever)- I did not know at the time but it was Uranus aspecting my Neptune that stands for addictions. So my experience was like a thunderbolt hitting, and I do not remember being too sleepy. Nervous, yes I was, like excess of Air element. I ate black licorice (no sugar) in place of cigarettes, licorice raises blood pressure and is stimulant so probably it counterbalanced fatigue.

I also quit caffeine for my personal choice, later on. I remember, I was really tired like a zombie waking up in the morning, the first couple of weeks, then I slowly adapted. Influence was not coming from Uranus so this was a longer and most stressful process.
I think it may be a normal reaction by your side.

I know the withdrawal symptoms. you've been jewed for too long and now your body is returning to divinity, so all the chemicals your body was used to when they were jewing you around no longer enter the system and you feel like crap. It goes by fast and if you deatch this crap during the waning moon you will be able to eliminate it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back