Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4835: Canaanite religion and yhwh

AskSatanOperator

hi everyone, my question concerns Canaanite paganism, I state that I don't want to bring misinformation, however why is the cult of yhwh found in their religion if it is only an egregore and if the Canaanites were Gentiles? the jews would never use a name of a pagan or sacred god for gentiles even if it was to create a fake or non-existent concept, so why do they worship yhwh if he was a pagan god? furthermore, they worshiped Moloch who required human sacrifices, but in all this, along with these they also followed Dagon, Baal, Shamash and so on, Gentile divinities, something doesn't add up, historically the cult of Baal was also followed by the jews, how can this be explained?

Furthermore, all these peoples such as Canaanites, Assyrians, and so on would be Semitic, that is, coming from Sem, descendant of Adam and therefore created by the biblical Elohim, is there an explanation for this? I'm quite confused, thanks if anyone can enlighten me

The Jews stole everything from other cultures and have nothing of their own. Moloch is just an alias of Yahweh, not a Pagan god.

Shem is made up and never existed. The biblical "Elohim" didn't create anyone because it is just made up by jews, it's the jews as a collective. You are assuming that their bible is true. It's not, it's just stolen allegories transformed into a fictitious history of the jews. If you stop considering the bible as true, your confusion will go away.

Plus even according to their bible what you said it's not even true, it says Canaan came from Ham, not Shem. The "curse of Ham" was mostly against Canaan as it says "Cursed be Canaan" and this was just made up as an excuse to regard the Canaanites as somehow "cursed" so they can steal their land and mass murder them. Just like they're doing today with the Palestinians.

All those people like Assyrians and Babylonians were Gentiles and their gods were our Demons with different names.

Bible=hoax and lie. Nothing in it is true, except the allegories that they stole from Pagans.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back