Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4810: dreaming with demons

AskSatanOperator

I dreamed of a very beautiful woman, pale with long black hair and somewhat gothic clothes.
She was always with me and told other people that she was my guardian, but I already know who my GD is.
I read a while ago that GDs can be changed but I believe they are in certain situations and I also don't think I'm in one of those situations to change.
but then I had the feeling of my guardian in my dream, it's as if I could see him and not at the same time but know that he is there

You can have two or more Guardian Demons.

I dreamed of a very beautiful woman, pale with long black hair and somewhat gothic clothes.
She was always with me and told other people that she was my guardian, but I already know who my GD is.
I read a while ago that GDs can be changed but I believe they are in certain situations and I also don't think I'm in one of those situations to change.
but then I had the feeling of my guardian in my dream, it's as if I could see him and not at the same time but know that he is there
I would love to hear the answers to this too,,
Can dedicated Satanist be deceived by the enemy in the name of Satan too?

This could be a human woman ghost of an old family member. One of the reasons for people to choose to stay here as ghosts, is so that they can try to protect their family members.

This could be a human woman ghost of an old family member. One of the reasons for people to choose to stay here as ghosts, is so that they can try to protect their family members.
Can they actually? Most humans have an average level of soul strength at best...

I also see a lot of "ancestor contact" within different tarot communities, it is like a trend for a while.

While i highly doubt that most of the tarot readers are necessarily contacting an ancestor, especially in public readings, I think they forgot the fact that just because somebody was an ancestor that doesn't make them a good or bad person, or even someone who wishes well on you😅🤣

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back