Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4808: Moving to a new OS

AskSatanOperator

I plan to move from windows 10 to windows 11.

But before i take action, is it really wise that I move to windows 11?

Should I consider other options?

You should consider Linux.
Linux mint or Endevour OS.

"What is linux":

"Install linux instead of windows 11":

Linux commands explained:

I think I'd sooner go back to Windows 95 than ever install 11. The post above me is very informative about Windows alternatives

Don't do this. Stay with 10. 11 is not better in any way, the performance is not better. And all of the spying and other bad things are extremely worse.

And all of the spying and other bad things are extremely worse.
There is no crucial difference between the two in this regard. Win10 is enough of a spyware to get rid of it. The new "spying features" in win11 lets the user make an use of the information that was already collected in win 10 too.

These let you turn off certain features in Windows. Like turning off communication to microsoft servers, turning off collection of some information, and uninstalling all of the worthless programs that come already installed when you install windows. And changing all kinds of other settings that normally can not be accessed.

Планирую перейти от окон 10 к окнам 11.

Но прежде чем я начну действовать, действительно ли разумно переходить к окнам 11?

Стоит ли рассматривать другие варианты?
Even if you disable all spyware in Windows 11, this system is very raw.

In my opinion, it is not worth switching to Windows 11, since this system does not provide any working, gaming, or video editing advantages that some people require for work and entertainment.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back