Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4803: I'm fed up

AskSatanOperator

I came too this website with a genuine respectful interest of satan I was loyal did my rtrs did my part and even embarrassed myself defending Satan too my community and in awkward social situations and I have been helplessly victimized with no hope of relief or justice and I would just like too know what the hell and I still remained loyal went too spiritual guides and its the same oppressive outrage every goddamn time well im not taking it anymore im not not from the people in my life not from the gods not from the universe i may be helpless but im not gonna stop screaming im gonna get whats in my mind out and preach im as stubborn as a goddamn still standing pure bred mule and im proud the fuck of it im gonna **** the sbit out of this whole universe for what it did too me for what it does too me and many others in my situation most likely but I wanna know from these gods what the hell is this for what is there problem

Talk to the gods. Ignore the people you don't like if you wish, but always talk to the gods and ask them to guide you. Of course, you will need to be hard working and ambitious in regards to bettering any part of your life that may be bad, but the gods will always guide you. Never forget them.

You made the error of 'preaching' and telling about Satan to programmed people. Programmed people are not going to be appreciative of the information presented by JoS, even when a master-level communicator does this which has nothing to do with how many rituals you have done, or how much respect there is between one another.

Another thing to consider is that we do not proselytize people. We inform people of this path in a manner that is safe for us, which realistically means most often some other manner than face-to-face communication, after which people make their own decisions, for better or worse.

Now that you have first-hand experience on how not to proceed, it should be more evident how to proceed, I hope. If not, please ask for guidance.

Keep your beliefs to yourself and don't preach them to the public face to face, the JoS is already doing a great job of spreading the knowledge.
You don't have to sacrifice yourself to the public by spreading the word, that sounds Christian.
And if you are following this path and are dedicated, i don't see the reason for going to "spiritual guides".

You shouldn't talk about Satan and anything related publicly.
If you are going trough a bad phase of your life, this is normal and predictable with astrology.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back