Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4785: Stye Remedy HEALTH

AskSatanOperator

Does anyone know of a stye treatment that has worked for them or prevention advice? It seems I get them every time my skin barrier becomes impaired by baseboard heating and fans, possibly making the air dry and dirty . I have done warm moist compresses often with some eurythmycin ophthalmic from a previous prescription but I'm curious if some people here know far more effective treatments. Thanks !

Does anyone know of a stye treatment that has worked for them or prevention advice? It seems I get them every time my skin barrier becomes impaired by baseboard heating and fans, possibly making the air dry and dirty . I have done warm moist compresses often with some eurythmycin ophthalmic from a previous prescription but I'm curious if some people here know far more effective treatments. Thanks !
You could do a venus quare for better skin.

*Material Venus Square, to be exact.

I've also been doing one for less than two weeks now and I've already seen changes.
For health purposes, it appears that these are a function of the spiritual squares, as described by HPS Maxine, whereas material squares are usually for "denser" items, such as career or luxury items.

Thank you for the clarification.
That doesn't mean one will totally fail at the other's use case necessarily, but it is just about the highest efficiency.

You need to make a Square of Venus, the spiritual and material Square will work, but the spiritual square is more suitable for health.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back