Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4776: Hollywood

AskSatanOperator

I always wanted to be famous and it's in my chart, I couldn't see deeper because I'm not very good with astrology.
I would like to be a famous actress in Hollywood but it is run by Jews, I don't know if one day I will be a famous actress, should I give up?
Well, I live in a place where it would be a little difficult for people to discover me or for me to audition, but the future is here if I can do it somehow

I always wanted to be famous and it's in my chart, I couldn't see deeper because I'm not very good with astrology.
I would like to be a famous actress in Hollywood but it is run by Jews, I don't know if one day I will be a famous actress, should I give up?
Well, I live in a place where it would be a little difficult for people to discover me or for me to audition, but the future is here if I can do it somehow
You can become an actor in independent studios that are not controlled by Jews.

You can also perform in the theater.

There are runes that help you in this. I'm still learning about them thru a site provided here by JG Blitzkreig so I don't know which ones on top of my head. You could also do ritual to a specific Demon who is attributed to this topic.

Having a strong personality and knowing how to express yourself in a natural and likeable way will help greatly here so clean and empower your throat and Solar Chakras.

Look into agencies with little to no jewish presence.

invoke the energies of

"BETELGEUSE - [28 degrees of Gemini]
This is one of the most fortunate of fixed stars and is frequently prominent in the charts of those who have had major success in life. Betelgeuse brings wealth, honors, fame and fortune."

Hollywood fame should currently be avoided by SS at all costs even if your successful in life and have a natal chart that attracts fame. The upper echelons of Hollywood and A-list Celebrities are all jews or involved in jewish agendas for the world. An experienced person in the Occult (people like us) would take a took at Hollywood and notice all of this pretty quickly.

I have had a suspicion for a while now that Celebrities like the Kardashian family and other 'high tier' people in hollywood are the ones who make decisions on 'who gets to be famous', as in you'll never make it to any high-tier celebrity status unless they say so or something along those lines. And the Kardashian family is probably the most twisted jewish family period, and I also believe they and other more famous Hollywood jews are somewhat spiritually advanced as well and can use their own Occult power to fuck with your life. So this is to give you an example of what's up with Hollywood.

If you shoot for celebrity status then start being very successful, at some point you'll probably be approached and asked by these jews in Hollywood if you're going along with their plans for the world or not, then your answer will decide whether or not you stay famous and successful, or even stay alive.

If you want to be famous in a much safer way then you can try to be a social media star like with YouTube, Livestreaming, Tiktok and things like that. But going for Hollywood fame is pretty dangerous. You probably can't hide the truth that you're an SS from them for long.

Name of website?

This problem could probably be evaded if one is enough of a chameleon, but otherwise yeah.

Writers/Artists have had to hide the true intentions of their work since the introduction of Christianity, and a few have done this quite successfully.

If you're unwilling to comform a little to their agenda, it probably won't work out for you unfortunately.

Hollywood is an absolutely fucked up place, it's absolutely twisted. It could look normal from outside eyes, but the more you look into it and the more you notice patterns that are absolutely sick and rotten.

Most famous people you know have sold their souls to the jews in exchange for fame, many famous people hide secrets that would revolt normal people.

If people only knew about what goes on behind the scenes, they would burn hollywood the the ground.

Hollywood is an absolutely fucked up place, it's absolutely twisted. It could look normal from outside eyes, but the more you look into it and the more you notice patterns that are absolutely sick and rotten.

Most famous people you know have sold their souls to the jews in exchange for fame, many famous people hide secrets that would revolt normal people.

If people only knew about what goes on behind the scenes, they would burn hollywood the the ground.
Can you explain what happens?

I was thinking of a career as a director, as I have a lot of natural talent in these area's and it's a way to spread the God's message to millions of people.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back