Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4771: what happens after u activate ur pineal gland

and how long does it take for most people doing consistent meditation
It depends. And it's a process that keeps going. Meaning it's not like once you activate it, you then have 100% of its powers. You will still have to keep empowering it and learning how to use it.

and how long does it take for most people doing consistent meditation
It depends on the current level of spiritual development and the level of spiritual development in past lives.

This is important to know: everyone has an "active" and "functional" pineal gland. The pineal gland's primary function is to produce melatonin, which helps to regulate the sleep-wake cycle. If your pineal gland "didn't work," you literally could not function as a human being. That is only one of its many functions. The one Satanists mainly refer to when talking about it is that of a "biological transducer."

The definition of a transducer is "an electronic device that converts energy from one form to another." Essentially, it converts energy into something we can understand and perceive. Actually, the pineal gland is essential to astral sight, as even if you have a completely open and functional third eye, without the pineal gland, it's like having a high-definition camera that is not plugged into a monitor; you can't see the feed.

It takes a lot of energy [compared to the normal non-spiritual human baseline] for the pineal gland to operate at a level where this ability functions as intended. When we meditate on the pineal gland, this is what we are working toward.

This is important to know: everyone has an "active" and "functional" pineal gland. The pineal gland's primary function is to produce melatonin, which helps to regulate the sleep-wake cycle. If your pineal gland "didn't work," you literally could not function as a human being. That is only one of its many functions. The one Satanists mainly refer to when talking about it is that of a "biological transducer."

The definition of a transducer is "an electronic device that converts energy from one form to another." Essentially, it converts energy into something we can understand and perceive. Actually, the pineal gland is essential to astral sight, as even if you have a completely open and functional third eye, without the pineal gland, it's like having a high-definition camera that is not plugged into a monitor; you can't see the feed.

It takes a lot of energy [compared to the normal non-spiritual human baseline] for the pineal gland to operate at a level where this ability functions as intended. When we meditate on the pineal gland, this is what we are working toward.
I have a had an MRI where it was found I had a cyst on my pineal gland, I also have tremendous issues with astral sight and hearing despite me putting in a lot of work in this regard when I astrally project I literally do so into complete darkness wherin I can barely see and where my sense of hearing cuts in and out, I also have serious issues with my sleep yet again despite the same amount of work, until I read your post I assumed the cyst was the MRI misreading my pineal gland because mine was "activated" but now I feel differently, do you have any suggestions for me, I am unsure what to do with this information if my problems are linked to a cyst as opposed to a weakness of my soul.

My clairaudience points feel very strong and healthy as does my third eye, also every God ritual I do I have felt inside my head for the most part I always assumed this was normal but now I am thinking the Gods were trying to tell me something/rectify the problem.

Any advice would be appreciated!

I have a had an MRI where it was found I had a cyst on my pineal gland, I also have tremendous issues with astral sight and hearing despite me putting in a lot of work in this regard when I astrally project I literally do so into complete darkness wherin I can barely see and where my sense of hearing cuts in and out, I also have serious issues with my sleep yet again despite the same amount of work, until I read your post I assumed the cyst was the MRI misreading my pineal gland because mine was "activated" but now I feel differently, do you have any suggestions for me, I am unsure what to do with this information if my problems are linked to a cyst as opposed to a weakness of my soul.

My clairaudience points feel very strong and healthy as does my third eye, also every God ritual I do I have felt inside my head for the most part I always assumed this was normal but now I am thinking the Gods were trying to tell me something/rectify the problem.

Any advice would be appreciated!
I think you must take physical measures for this, as your soul has the capacity for astral sight, but your body is incapable due to the cyst on your pineal gland. By physical measures, I mean surgery, though there could be other more preferrable methods. Don't rush to take decisions, the Gods and your doctors will give you guidance.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back