Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4766: I have a question for Satan

Nobody wants to buy your soul. What do you think your soul is worth if you can't even do anything with it?

The gods teach you how to use your soul, and how to make your soul stronger and larger. The gods are the ones who give your soul to you, when before you had nearly nothing.

Can I sell my soul
You don't have a soul yet.
The yogic body is created and the mechanisms develop with regular spiritual practice.
The only thing you have at the moment (if you haven't already started the journey) is karma and your karma has led you here, so perhaps you are destined to receive a soul.

The yogic body is created and the mechanisms develop with regular spiritual practice.
The only thing you have at the moment (if you haven't already started the journey) is karma and your karma has led you here, so perhaps you are destined to receive a soul.
I don't know where you got this, but it is not true.

He has a soul. It is just neglected and weak. Working with the gods will bring his soul to become healthy and strong.

Your soul is yours and you cannot sell it, the cliché of selling your soul is a stereotype invented by Christianity and promoted ad nauseam by the Jewish Hollywood industry.

When you dedicate your soul what you are doing is making a commitment to recognize Satan as the true God and work on advancing spiritually and Gods spiritual agenda.

Spiritual Satanism isn't about selling your soul, it's about cultivating it. The jewish tools of christianity, Hollywood, and atheistic Satanism have made people believe that you sell your soul to Satan, though that's not the case at all. It's the christian "god"/yahweh who feeds on souls.

He has a soul. It is just neglected and weak. Working with the gods will bring his soul to become healthy and strong.
It has basic ether for the generation of a soul in its most basic form of energy.
But the fact is that some people don't have chakras and can only develop them after a while.

It has basic ether for the generation of a soul in its most basic form of energy.
But the fact is that some people don't have chakras and can only develop them after a while.
This is wrong. If you had no chakras, you would not be alive. If any chakra was missing, you would not be alive.

All living humans have a soul, have chakras, and have all of these things. They are just very weak and sick because they have been neglected for years.

I hope I'm wrong, but from the title "I have a question for Satan" you seem to believe Satan is sitting in front of a laptop or a smartphone and answering questions.:ROFLMAO:

I hope I'm wrong, but from the title "I have a question for Satan" you seem to believe Satan is sitting in front of a laptop or a smartphone and answering questions.:ROFLMAO:
A lot of new members get confused because of the name "AskSatan".

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back