Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4756: The trance

AskSatanOperator

For example I doing like this I inhele and I think in my head that I stay in the elavtor I exhele and I think that the elavtor is going down after this if I think that the elavtor fall freely without stop it's good to enter to a trance stete?

This is one of the ways to go into a trance state. If you have difficulty with this, there are other exercises that give you a sense of falling: walk up a ladder and then let yourself fall backwards; try to feel like a feather floating in the air. As you get more experienced, you will be able to get in without having to simulate falling.

What will happen if I go to the elavtor and than somone will press for me on the floors I will start to inhele and than he will press again and will exhele and than he will press the last button and I will focus on the falling down the elavtor it's good to enter to a trance stete?

What will happen if I go to the elavtor and than somone will press for me on the floors I will start to inhele and than he will press again and will exhele and than he will press the last button and I will focus on the falling down the elavtor it's good to enter to a trance stete?
Sounds good to me, but don't complicate it too much as you could lose your focus.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back