Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4728: Matrix trilogy

AskSatanOperator

Hi, if the matrix movie were made by 2 jew brothers why would they make something that hints at the true reality of things

Let not tie yourself into useless fiction, even if it has a certain basis of reality imbued within. It is not worthy of your time.
There can be a representation of what there is, either as an act of purpose - intentional or accidental. It does not mean, however, anything.

Agreeing with Hellgate, 99% of major box-office movies are mind-numbing "entertainment."

Wether there's some shade of truth in it, or if they're trying to subliminally acustom the mass mind for these kinds of realities, there's nothing more to it.

Take all Jewish media with a grain of salt, and shake it off. Major media in general is slowly falling off and even everyday people are noticing how much it's all going down the drain. Especially now that "jewish hollywood" is getting exposed more than ever.

Polish jews I believe. But what people fail to realize about the Matrix trilogy is that if you watch the next three films (Reloaded, Revolutions and Ressurection), "Neo" and the entire "Chosen One" were exposed as controlled opposition, and the "Red Pill" was all BS to make people "think" they're getting unplugged from the matrix. In a hindsite much like the rebel rabbi mythos, "Neo" was just a creation of the evil Matrix to make people think they were getting saved.

This is an allusion to how alot of "whistleblower" groups themselves are run by jews as controlled opposition, and promoting their own brainwash of a regime, and often-not the most retarded of christians are chosen to be their spokespeople. One minute these people are exposing pedophilia and Constitution-hating lizards, and the next minute they pray about how they want the murderer rabbi to enslave and take over America and world and replace the Constitution with biblical law, and to destroy and replace all of the cultures and heritages of the world with slave rabbi worship culture which.....isn't too different from shariah if you actually come to read it.

Hi, if the matrix movie were made by 2 jew brothers why would they make something that hints at the true reality of things
I noticed that in some Hollywood films and TV series, Jewish directors leave Easter eggs, in one series from Netflix, a telescope with runes and planetary signs was constantly flashing at characters who were always unlucky - "A Series of Unfortunate Events" / "Lemony Snicket: 33 Misfortunes". The number of Jewish actors is off the scale.

The main idea of the series is that "The world is evil".

Jews make TV series partly for themselves with hidden black humor and bullying.

The series very harshly ridicules the topic of secret societies, the main characters are losers, played by Jewish actors. In an attempt to find the secret organization to which their parents belonged, they always find a thick volume book called "Incomplete list of Secret Societies".

I do not recommend watching this series, because there are a lot of NLP techniques and subconscious flashbacks that Jews want to shove into your head through a typical Netflix.

In each screensaver, when the series begins, a reptilian eye flashes.
I even got the impression that the series was filmed by some of reptilian.

Most of all from Hollywood, I hate the Netflix Platform, it's just impossible to watch.

I've heard that they didn't even write that story themselves, but stole it from a (potentially Gentile) author. There was a court case against it, which, surprise surprise, ruled in favor of the jews.

I haven't researched into it much, but given the story of Mark Zuckerberg and Facebook, it wouldn't surprise me.

Hi, if the matrix movie were made by 2 jew brothers why would they make something that hints at the true reality of thing's
There's a choice we make to save our own lifes and make a better day

Attachments

• 9f6738bee2e0d90954f029bd30d0370a.jpg
    9f6738bee2e0d90954f029bd30d0370a.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 50
You have to understand jewish mentality. One can sell their race for some shekels.

jews protect the jewish colletivism and other jews only because they know that in this way they can save their own ass.

In the large spectrum of things, this is accepted because it can create an controlled opposition, but this might be a dangerous move.

Also when the stability of the jewish collectivism is ok, they won't bother to sacrifice other jews for whatever reason.

Others instead, don't give a shit, and they still do wrong moves for some easy shekels. Or the rabbis that decided this are simply deteached from reality, and arrogant beyond immagination.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back