Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4416: Do you have proof that I'm the best in the world?

AskSatanOperator

I've always had situations in my life when everything was set up as if I was a 2nd sedate character, a loser, but when I started meditating on the sigil systematically, I heard a voice when I woke up early in the morning, it said that I was the best, but I was looking for evidence, please clarify my exclusivity to me

What exclusivity?
You're the best, yes, when capable of materializing this reality.
This is an eventual result of personal power. You have to meditate and improve your soul's powers in order to achieve power over these eventualities.
You have to study about spirituality to understand its principles.
The JOS is the earthly temple of Truth.
The only one.

Everyone of us is an individual in the universe. Being "the best" could be a thought, we shoul align ourselves to the reality. Don't compare yourself to anyone, but yourself. You yourself are the only Truth.

You're not the best. What have you done to become the best?
Also, to become the best you should become as Satan, which won't happen anytime soon. You may become the best at something, but what is that something?

This is related to your inner virtues, so keep meditating to unlock them little by little.
We are all the best at specific things, the individuality of each human being.
Perhaps it will be easier for you to find your vocation having heard it from someone.
Good luck and be victorious

Do I have this correctly? You have not been very advanced or successful in your life, and then you have a thought in your head that you are the greatest person in the whole world, and you want us to confirm this for you? You said it yourself that you were a loser.

This thought of being the best was not a psychic sense, and was not a message from the gods. It was simply a thought from your own imagination, and it means nothing.

The good news is that you could become better. If you work to improve yourself, you could live every day being greater than you were the day before. And you can become a great man. This is all possible for you to achieve, but it will take work. And you will need to put serious work and effort consistently throughout your life time on building yourself into a greater man. And you will get what you earn.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back