Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4383: Feel strange pull towards Islam

AskSatanOperator

I can’t understand why for a long time I have had a secret desire to convert to Islam. Even tho I have never been Muslim or raised that. Well maybe i like certain respects about that religion even tho I know Allah is the false creator of this illusionary reality

I can’t understand why for a long time I have had a secret desire to convert to Islam. Even tho I have never been Muslim or raised that. Well maybe i like certain respects about that religion even tho I know Allah is the false creator of this illusionary reality
Islam is the most Anti-life program that’s ever existed. It’s designed to kill your spirit, dumbify your soul and invite violence, misfortune, and filth deep into yourself.

Islam is worshipping death, living for your death, hating life, hating sex, killing beauty, and burning art and shitting on science.

Muslims are honored to be slaves, they love being slaves to Allah and recognize they’re not born into this life other than to serve and slavishly worship Allah. The popular Arab name “Abdullah” means “Slave of Allah”

Your family, your wife, your children are only there to be controlled to worship Allah. Shitty muhammed once said that no one will enter heaven unless they love Mohammed and Allah more than they love their family, their children, and their partner. If your children or wife dare to go against Allah they should be killed in cold blood, or burned alive, and it would be called an “honor” killing.

Listening to music is a sin that will have you tortured for eternity in hellfire. Adultery will get you killed in a public square by getting flogged by a Sheikh for 99 times then you’re killed if you don’t promise to never do this again.

Adultery is not only vaginal sex. It’s a sin and considered adultery to hug, kiss, or handshake with the opposite sex. Women using perfume are adulterers as said by Muhammed and should get the punished as such. Opposite genders dealing with each other is haram even if its only for work, or studies and are considered adulterers and should get punished as such.

In shariah rule if you ever steal your punishment is getting your hand severed.

If you entered islam then left it you are a murtad (ex-muslim) and your punishment is death.

I’ve not even mentioned the types of sadistic cruelest eternal torture you’re promised by islam in its hell.

Andrew Tate and western fucks know NOTHING OF ISLAM!!!!!

Source: I’ve suffered in a muslim country all my life and have actually read about islam before leaving it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back