Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4179: incarnation

AskSatanOperator

is it possible for me to have a mother/father who is not toxic and not abusive in the next incarnation? how to do that? how to have a normal next incarnation full of health and joy?

Toxic parents may arise because of a negativity in your chart, but it may not be so. Sometimes people are just unsympathetic, evil, and ignorant, and it has nothing to do with you.

Examining your natal chart and working on the negativities and healing them can help you heal the problems in this regard in your future life and in this life.

Even if you have as much "clean" energy and karma as you want, remember that this is the world and there will always be negativity in the family you were born into, in your work and in your relationships. We try to minimize these. At the same time, we ensure that we are resistant to them. No matter what comes our way

Yes, this is possible. Just work on advancing and healing your soul. And those bad influences will be removed from your soul, allowing you to have a happier life next time.

Depending on your level of advancement, you could do planetary squares, by analysing your chart and seeing what's wrong.

Remember, only do them if your chakras are opened, but problems related to Sun and Moon are common amongst people with bad relationships with their parents, as the Sun rules over one's father and the Moon rules over the mother, or generally important women in one's life.

For example you might have a Sun-Saturn aspect which can cause a bad relationship with your father, or also other problems related to self-esteem.

But it all depends on what other aspects there are in the chart, so you should analyse it whole.

And follow the other advice you've given, as a cleaner soul will eventually clean these problems in the chart for your next life to not have these problems, and for this one to stop having them for the rest of it if you're persistent with the meditations.

Well with some people, it's there mom and dad. With others it's more.
It has been both family and friends. My grandmother was the most toxic in my family. She damn near ruined my childhood, I couldn't see how my mom could possibly have a normal life? And I could see why my mother, was always on the run, as a teenager. And why she chose to hang with her friends. And getting married at a young age, just to leave her folks behind, my grandparents were both very controlling people, very bossy.
Not to mention the fact they were converts to the Mormon church.
And my mother hated that and the rules. And so when my mother had me at the age of 19. She wanted to live in her own place. And at least she gave me choices. She was strict with me too but at least she was not toxic. My mother had more problems than I did. When it come to overcoming her fears and letting go of the anger she grew up with as a kid. And at least I had a chance to enjoy my childhood. Until we moved in with our grandparents. I was about 10 when I moved in. And my childhood was not the same. By that time I was pretty much a preteen.
And needless to say my grandmother got in the way of everything! When it come to guys and when it comes to dating, putting on makeup and enjoying the clothes and the fashion world, music,,lol you name it! Every day was a knock down drag out! I got into the biggest fights with my grandma everyday over the type of music I like. And having friends over, going out on a date. And school. She was always in my face about my clothes! Everything I wore was a fucking controversy. And if it wasn't bad enough she even raised my brother to be another replica of her and so he become toxic just as bad as her. So I had to put up with the two of them all throughout my high school years even. And needless to say! I would give anything. Just to be somebody else? Or to live a different life where I could be happier and be with people that are like myself. Those people who had it much happier was my row model. And my heart went out to those people who didn't have it so easy. And I know things could have been a lot worse.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back