Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #4078: Parinirvana

AskSatanOperator

In Buddhism, there is the concept of parinirvana. Its meaning of Buddhism is not forever die.

Why Buddhism is death program? I think its definitely false.

In Buddhism, there is the concept of parinirvana. Its meaning of Buddhism is not forever die.

Why Buddhism is death program? I think its definitely false.

Buddhism has taken things over to wrong context. These states albeit the so called "ego" is left behind, are not states which procure death like Buddhism claims. Due to the necessity that Buddhism was pacifistic, they preached these things and took them out of context. Then eventually the mission in all Buddhist monasteries started becoming to extinct yourself and to produce "No karma", ie, a state of non-existence where you don't do anything whatsoever.

Eventually it became a mental ill asylum for people who want to kill themselves and extinct themselves out of existence. The same nihilistic undertone took over as the enemy programs. Buddhism did not remove all meditations but it promoted meditations which are focused on the above nihilistic ends. Therefore it still had a spiritual aspect but it was misplaced severely. All the fundamental beliefs of xianity which are anti-pagan as well started getting a foothold, that existence is "evil" and only seeks to "tempt you" and "steal your soul" and other nonsense.

Socially they preached to not exist in anyway and desert the world for the mountains, and just sit there and vanish yourself, leaving everything behind (such as wealth and everything else, staying away from all the socially constructive things as they "build up suffering"). The central motive is that one must "evade suffering" and not grow from it in anyway like the Ancient Greeks or anything like the systems of before. They had a similar start off but later on they took things very far.

They also even came up with the idea that merely if you have "bad intent" (even if you don't act to it) you are contributing to evil in society and took many things to the extremes. The original teachings of the Buddha were later on desecrated and replaced with all the above, taken into unhealthy extremes. They also removed the Gods from the equation just blanket calling them all "deceitful spirits", like the enemy did. This took centuries but they did it later, despite of the origins of the original teachings being very positive toward the Gods.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back