Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3956: This is irritating me

AskSatanOperator

Indians and Chinese who my flood my country taking all our resources is really irritating me ..Why can't these people stay in their own country and develop their own country and people but are plundering my nation taking all for them .What can I do

Indians and Chinese who my flood my country taking all our resources is really irritating me ..Why can't these people stay in their own country and develop their own country and people but are plundering my nation taking all for them .What can I do
RTRs will remove the source of the problem.

As this is a direct government decision, there doesn't seem to be much you can do as an individual.

As this is a direct government decision, there doesn't seem to be much you can do as an individual.
Spiritual warfare and personal spiritual advancement have a rippling effect that affects other people and as such these results affect also governments.

I have been aware of that, and it doesn't look good.
There countries are falling apart! And they need, help there too
This is a sign of desperation" in there home country , they come here! To get a better chance. And earn what ever" money they need to support, the wife, family and pay rent of there apartments? Perhaps! and there dues

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back