Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3901: Nasal Cartiliedge Prevents Alternate Nasal Breathing

AskSatanOperator

I can't do alternate nostril breathing properly because the shape of the internal cartiledge of my nose obstructs the left nostril significantly.

Will this hinder my spiritual progress? Are certain things necessitated by alternate nostril breathing?

The unequal "air flow" through the channels, everyone has it. This is due to the imbalance of the human soul.

During the phases of the day the freer "flow" changes, this indicates the more active brain area at that time.

If you have "problems" due to something else, even if obstructed more than usual but can breathe without "forcing," you can practice it safely.

The unequal "air flow" through the channels, everyone has it. This is due to the imbalance of the human soul.

During the phases of the day the freer "flow" changes, this indicates the more active brain area at that time.

If you have "problems" due to something else, even if obstructed more than usual but can breathe without "forcing," you can practice it safely.

I have to force it after two rounds because it starts to get very congested.

And what hours of the day are best for an improvement in airflow?

In this case, it does not seem like a "natural" "flow" problem, but a problem with your nose. Consider controlling and resolving your "congestion."

Continue to meditate and replace, this breath, with Hatha yoga, Aum, or Satanama, to balance your energy.

It seems impossible without a nose job, but from the outside it looks straight, except on the inside the cartiledge is sort of like this shape:

(

and thus obstructed on the left side

I've tried pushing it straight but idk if this will cause damage.

What am i losing out on without alternate nostril breathing?

You do not lose anything, because you have the alternative meditations to replace it.
I have the same problem although not always, what are these?
I was supposed to start Alternate Nostril these days but I have a very congested nose right now (shift of the seasons, temperatures getting suddenly colder, these are the reasons), it's mainly the left nostril that gets utterly shut.

If it is not possible to perform the “alternate breath,” use the alternatives I have previously outlined. In cases like this, where it is very common for one nostril to “block,” you can balance your soul in a different way.
Oh yeah I missed the fact that you already wrote them. Sorry and thank you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back