Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3890: Am I a deranged Kike or a spiritually attacked Gentile?

AskSatanOperator

I've been having terrible Judaic thoughts as of late. I hate them, they make me want to plunge myself off a bridge with how depraved they are, I can't live with myself if it goes on. They come and go, like split personality. Unironically just woke up one day like a couple weeks back with it like that. Is this a spiritual attack by the (((enemy))) or am I just a self loathing piece of shit Jew who's only getting more Jewy with age?

Disturbing thoughts will come and go to anyone who deals with the soul, like dust will burst out of a house that has never been cleaned before. If you are empowering or cleaning your soul, these can be amplified. That is why cleaning is important and not just dumping power into the soul, as you clean, you might experience these.

Ignore the disturbing thoughts, they happen to everyone, what matter is your actions. Don't try to suppress yourself, watch as these useless thoughts come and pass through you and let these go, they are nothing, and not a part of who you are.

I've been having terrible Judaic thoughts as of late. I hate them, they make me want to plunge myself off a bridge with how depraved they are, I can't live with myself if it goes on. They come and go, like split personality. Unironically just woke up one day like a couple weeks back with it like that. Is this a spiritual attack by the (((enemy))) or am I just a self loathing piece of shit Jew who's only getting more Jewy with age?
Your disturbing thoughts will never come true if you do not give them strength, try to get rid of them with the help of:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back