Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3852: About detaching and love obsession

AskSatanOperator

I’m bit of confused about this part. “There are individuals who have such strong feelings, especially in the way of a love obsession, that their feelings can become intermeshed with our own.” How does this work?

Basically, I thought I was obsessed with someone but when I engulfed myself in the ether, it was gone.

One usually tends to obsess about one's own idea of the other person, and this idea can go so far as to see the other person as a solution to one's own problems.

Aether is the Element to tune into when you need to figure out what thoughts are yours and not externally influenced.

The idea behind what's written is that you might find out how a crush feels at any point in time and overly connect these feelings to your own. This can bring happiness, sadness but more often than not, confusion of your overall emotions. Which is why a strong AoP is needed and possibly an ANSUZ working to free yourself from possibly negative attachments down the line.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back