Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3806: Can your sun sign change? And other planets.

AskSatanOperator

Can your Sun Sign change across several lifetimes of work - if your soul changes. What about other placementssuch as bad degrees and sign of fall placements.

Can your Sun Sign change across several lifetimes of work - if your soul changes. What about other placementssuch as bad degrees and sign of fall placements.
Yes. A Natal Chart is a representation of your soul, so if you evolve and get rid of bad karma, your Natal Chart in your next life will be very different.

No, they can not change. They will change in diffrent life times, for example they were diffrent at your past lives. But in one life time they won't change. Natal Chart is a map shows the positions of planet at the time you born.

It is as others say. You will have the same chart in this life no matter what but with workings certain placements and aspects can end up not applying anymore. As a result your chart will look different in the next life.

A birth chart is the starting point for your life. The distribution, quality and quantity of energies it represents changes across the life. Many factors can cause this:
  • personal and professional growth, especially when serious dedication toward developing certain skills, attributes, traits, intelligence and whole areas of your life is put, which is very unlikely nowadays when most people half-ass everything (1 in 1 million cases of changes from this, and so on.)
  • trauma and other highly-emotionally charged events.
  • serious dedication to decaying/self-defeating habits, which is common theme nowadays for example with spending lots of time in empty entertainment or stuck in constantly reasserting beliefs that undermine you.
  • specific power, awareness and ascent meditations and other yogic practices

Yes. A Natal Chart is a representation of your soul, so if you evolve and get rid of bad karma, your Natal Chart in your next life will be very different.
No, they can not change. They will change in diffrent life times, for example they were diffrent at your past lives. But in one life time they won't change. Natal Chart is a map shows the positions of planet at the time you born.
It is as others say. You will have the same chart in this life no matter what but with workings certain placements and aspects can end up not applying anymore. As a result your chart will look different in the next life.
So, in this way, can I achieve the "perfect" natal chart in a future lifetime? Or will I become a God and the physical body wouldn't be able to handle this level of energy?

So, in this way, can I achieve the "perfect" natal chart in a future lifetime? Or will I become a God and the physical body wouldn't be able to handle this level of energy?
No matter how evolved you are if you reincarnate here your soul is not perfect, therefore you won't ever have a perfect Chart. If your soul was perfect you would be a God.

No matter how evolved you are if you reincarnate here your soul is not perfect, therefore you won't ever have a perfect Chart. If your soul was perfect you would be a God.
That's what I assumed, but I thought it'd be more funny to piss about on Earth as a human being with superior abilities.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back