Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3775: Why are my questions getting ignored

AskSatanOperator

how are my perfectly serious questions/threads getting ignored but all of Dragonheart666 bullshit spam is approved

assuming it's the security protocols but damn im starting to getting impatient here. some of then are ignored for seemingly no reason.

how are my perfectly serious questions/threads getting ignored but all of Dragonheart666 bullshit spam is approved

assuming it's the security protocols but damn im starting to getting impatient here. some of then are ignored for seemingly no reason.
Please bump any questions/posts that are not answered. We have members who answer pretty much every post (Ol Argedco, Henu, and others) so it's strange to hear that some are not being answered.

Are yours not being approved, since you mentioned another member's spam is? If not, then they are against forum rules or some other legitimate reason, and you can re-word them or whatever the issue is.

Which ones? Sometimes I just miss Ask-Satan unreplied messages as it's still a bit visually overwhelming for me, but sometimes people also expect some kinds of questions even if they are good for the person to figure out on their on, or won't answer things they aren't 100% sure for not being just play pretend smartass, like I won't reply things about astrology.
Ohh ok. Makes sense. I thought that was probably the case since the questions are a bit obscure/niche at times.

Do you guy's take longer to approve questions related to complex issues?

Please bump any questions/posts that are not answered. We have members who answer pretty much every post (Ol Argedco, Henu, and others) so it's strange to hear that some are not being answered.

Are yours not being approved, since you mentioned another member's spam is? If not, then they are against forum rules or some other legitimate reason, and you can re-word them or whatever the issue is.
People are starting to answer them now, but quite a few of them took 3-4 days to be approved, and I thought they were just being ignored and I didn't understand why.

Some other's were harmless, though, and actually did get ignored... Is there a link to Forum Rules in relation to what you're allowed to ask/discuss? I'm sure I saw a thread with rules on it and didn't see anything that would dissallow what I asked. It wasn't anything revealing personal information or propaganda of any sort.

Some other's were harmless, though, and actually did get ignored... Is there a link to Forum Rules in relation to what you're allowed to ask/discuss? I'm sure I saw a thread with rules on it and didn't see anything that would dissallow what I asked. It wasn't anything revealing personal information or propaganda of any sort.
The forum rules don't seem to be on this new forum yet. But basically no promotion of illegal activities, slander of another member, flaming, verbal abuse, mentioning killing people, etc.

The posts you made that you say were harmless, is there a chance they are anything that may have been discussed many times already? Members get a bit bored of seeing the same questions.

Also, a lot of posts are interesting to members but simply don't get replies for whatever reason. Maybe people don't have much to add but appreciated reading it anyway.

When you say "they got ignored", do you mean that they didn't get approved or that they did get approved but did not receive any replies?

Because if a question is against the rules it simply doesn't get approved.

If a question doesn't receive any replies it could be for any of those reasons:

1. The question is about some obscure thing that nobody knows, for example what a dream you saw means or what people here think about some obscure Youtuber or author whom nobody here has heard about.
  2. It's not a question but a statement/post that should be posted using your normal forum account. It's been said that this service was created because there were people creating new throwaway accounts to post sensitive questions that were too personal to ask from their main account. So this is mainly for asking these type of questions, not to ask normal questions or write things which you can post from your main account. And it's not for people who don't have an account, you should create one if you don't have one.
  3. The question has been asked thousands of times and active members are tired of replying to the same question. You should do a simple forum search in this case.
  4. The question was just ignored because other questions were seen as more important and urgent. I usually do that, I focus on questions that I feel are more important to reply to and leave others to reply to the other questions.

Forgot to add two of the most usual reasons:

5. The question is a huge wall of text. In this case, simplify it and just ask the important questions instead of writing your entire life history and expecting people to read it and reply it. Most of us don't have time to read large walls of text so we either skim them or ignore them.

6. The question was written using a shitty online translator and most people have no idea what it says. If you use an online translator, either learn proper English or post it in your language in the appropriate forum.

Excuse me!!!????

The forum rules don't seem to be on this new forum yet. But basically no promotion of illegal activities, slander of another member, flaming, verbal abuse, mentioning killing people, etc.

The posts you made that you say were harmless, is there a chance they are anything that may have been discussed many times already? Members get a bit bored of seeing the same questions.

Also, a lot of posts are interesting to members but simply don't get replies for whatever reason. Maybe people don't have much to add but appreciated reading it anyway.
Jings guys i have been here ten years and still have to wait stop complaining :)

One was my "Nutrient Allocation Theory" where I wanted to test whether or not imagining the food you're eating is going to a specific area or organ would allocate more nutrients to that place, similar to vibrating mantras. And thus, make meal times more efficient for healing which would also be useful for dealing with minor issues when one doesn't want to or have time to dedicate an entire working to it (ofc, unwise to do this with Junk food). Perhaps someone deemed this as being potentially dangerous? I didn't get a notification about this tho, as it was not even anon on the Joy of Satan 666 Board.

The other, admittedly, was a bit weird and kinda self-explanotary but I was curious to find out the implications of Arab's who engage in "goat-fucking" practices and what not, and how it compares to "race-mixing" (species mixing in this case) and the self-mutiliation of the soul. But also, I was curious how this all relates to the Gods engaging in species mixing with humans in the past as I've seen that being mentioned a few times... Perhaps someone saw this as blasphemy but I was legitimately curious about this [apparent] contradicition.

But also, I was curious how this all relates to the Gods engaging in species mixing with humans in the past as I've seen that being mentioned a few times.
I don't read things about bestiality so I'll ignore that part.

When the Gods created us, it wasn't species mixing as they made us so similar to them and even put their DNA in the first whites they created, and then bred with those whites which resulted in the blonde/blue genetic whites.

As for "Nutrient Allocation Theory", most people don't understand how exactly nutrients go to the organs for health, so it's better to just do a general affirmation/visualization for overall improved nutrient uptake.

I don't read things about bestiality so I'll ignore that part.

When the Gods created us, it wasn't species mixing as they made us so similar to them and even put their DNA in the first whites they created, and then bred with those whites which resulted in the blonde/blue genetic whites.

As for "Nutrient Allocation Theory", most people don't understand how exactly nutrients go to the organs for health, so it's better to just do a general affirmation/visualization for overall improved nutrient uptake.

Is this where the phrase "Man was made in the image of God" was stolen from?

She is very highly dedicated on here. So let her be

White and black people are a different species, and have always been a different species. There has never been a common genetic ancestor between white and black races.
Species ??!!?? More so Race

White and black people are a different species, and have always been a different species. There has never been a common genetic ancestor between white and black races.
An entirely different species? Does the same go for Whites and Asiatic people's, then? (excluding Indo-Aryans and what not)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back