Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3712: why not just die?

AskSatanOperator

if a person is saved several times from serious accidents, overdoses and in general from situations between life and death in the course of his life, with sometines little or no chance of success declared by the doctors themselves but miraculously coming out of them almost unscathed and apparently without permanent damage, could it mean that this person is destined for something bigger? or maybe this is just luck and tenacity and maybe that person is worth nothing and not really destined for anything?

I think it would be difficult to say anything based on that alone, but I still believe that every human being has the potential to do great things and that this potential just needs to be discovered.

This is related, very often, astrological alignment, death is already programmed in the soul.

Sometimes, during events, there is a "positive" influence in the birth chart, for example, Jupiter, which helps him not to die.

Recently I saw, in a birth chart, a very negative transit of Neptune in the 12th house. That person went to a "night event" and during the evening fell to the ground for no apparent reason, they took her to the hospital. Then after checks, they found traces of "poison," probably drugs put in her drink.

Doctors said she had been lucky because she could have risked a lot and in other circumstances could have died. Perhaps even from an allergic reaction to the drug. At that same time, in her chart, she had transiting Jupiter in the 8th house, which saved her.

After it happened, he told me about the incident and I told him to be careful about drugs, alcohol and "Neptunian" places and people at that time.

Where is Brother [JG] SorringEagal when I need him. He would have an amazing answer to this

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back