Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3642: First religion

AskSatanOperator

Isn't Hinduism the oldest religion? What about sumerian religion and Egyptian, how can Satanism be older

These are all different names for the same religion, the only true religion, Satanism. Researchers are finding that the spiritual practices of Hinduism and those of Ancient Egypt are extremely similar for example, this is because they were given to them by the same Gods.

Isn't Hinduism the oldest religion?
No. Hinduism is a corrupted version of the ancient Vedic religion and ancient Tantra, both of which were basically Satanism.

What about sumerian religion and Egyptian
Both of them were forms of Satanism.

how can Satanism be older
Nobody said that Satanism is older, we are just saying that the ancient religions are what is today called "Satanism". Of course they were not called "Satanism", but they are the same thing in their purest form.

Satanism is simply another word for ancient pre-Christian pre-Jewish religions.

I highly recommend for you to study all of those old civilizations and their beliefs, and when you learn more you will see how all of them were completely agreeing with each other and were all extremely similar. Because it wasn't just Egypt, or Greece, or China, or the Indus Valley.
Every place on the planet where a large and successful civilization was existing, they all had the same beliefs. This was not many seperate cultures, but it was one single global Golden Age civilization. This was a time when many of the gods were living on Earth, and they were sharing their information and technology with us. They were showing us how to become gods, and many humans were growing to become gods in this time. This was the Egyptian mystery school, the Greek mystery school, and all of the others.

All of this is Satanism. Satanism is this Golden Age civilization, and the knowledge and tools that the gods have shared with us to use to advance ourselves and to become gods.

Hi.
Have you read the origins of Spiritual Satanism page on Joyofsatan website ?

Spiritual Satanism is Paganism, Sumerian religion, Egyptian, indeed, humanity original and oldest religion given by the Gods. The name is different due to many factors but the ingredients are the same.

Hinduism is vastly corrupted by the Jews.

Isn't Hinduism the oldest religion? What about sumerian religion and Egyptian, how can Satanism be older
The name "Satanism" comes from the concept of Satya, in ancient Hindu religion. Satan was also known to the ancients as Sanat Kumara, Malek Ta'us as well as Enki, making Satanism the oldest religion, and Satan the first god known to humanity.

All religions are "founded" on Satanism. Except those created by the enemy. Humanity is created by Satan. All go "toward" spiritual ascent, "toward" the Serpent.

Egypt, for example, was the "headquarters" of alchemy. Process that purifies the whole soul and prepares for the rise of the Serpent.

All religious, outside of the Abrahamic trash, and in their purest forms, are Satanic. You can see how in every advanced civilization, they didn't just have "One Buddhism" or "One Hinduism", every God or Goddess had their own groups of followers. I think HPHC mentioned before, and brought up that the only people who ever saw Serpents and Dragons as "evil" were the kikes and their kike programs. Whether it's Chinese, Indian, Greek, Roman, and etc., you name it - even the Native American (Siberian-American more-like) religious were Satanic, like the Shawnee who told stories of a Serpent's (Satan) marriage to a Woman (Lilith) - now obviously told in corrupted form.

I always used to think that Sumerian was the first known form of "Satanism" but this is likely due to Christian programming and movies such as the Exorcist which featured in the opening scene a Pazuzu statue (Babylonian origin). Somehow I felt a knowing of that as a young child... born "evil" I suppose lol. 😄

According to Universities and such it seems Egypt predates these cradle of civilization religions and that Hinduism predates all of them, thereby making it the oldest known religion.

It's a question that bothers and confuses me to a degree but all things considered I know that Satanism itself transcends our time here. We on a societal level are only but a fledgling to that of our Gods and their past times and experiences. We also have this great opportunity to obtain truth outside of our increasingly corrupt and overly-contrived history. Lingustics even has been lambasted by the enemy to a point of imeasurable reprehension. The stupid and meek in our world will somehow continue to not see the obvious or alternatively will subcoinciously seek to avoid or escape from it.

Whenever I ponder these subjects and of our past revolutionary achievements both spiritually and scientifically (a thing that is truly one in the same) I am without doubt in my convictions on what truth is in spite of how little I can feel that I may know. More often than not true knowing supersedes the "conscious" and thus this path of ours here to transcend over our subconscious, a genuinely most logical and righteous path to any person of true morals and intellect.

Although I may never know the absolute truth in my lifetime I'm blessed to having learned of what true potential is and of how to embrace it and grow through it. I can't help but feel that feminine energies are what dictate and birth all things and that blackness and darkness also come from this place. This could perhaps be one reason the suffix "ia" which forms nouns from adjectives and it denotes a form, state or condition. This is used often in taxonomy or grouping things or in classifying diseases; however, this suffix also in it's root Greek origin denotes a femine quality to nouns.

I may be overthinking it but I can't help but think that this has a spiritual quality to it and that somehow vast amounts of truth have survived in spite of its assault. There is only so much they can do and it takes one only to sit, reflect and contemplate all things to truly appreciate and grow from them. Although we may feel inadequate at times and I'm no exception, I'll never forget what I have achieved and I'll always focus on what I can still further achieve. I truly also have never felt less alone in having a lack thereof when considering what others have gone through here.

Anyway, I'm very sorry to ramble away there! I get lost in thought far too easily and tend to think at times too pensively and deep sometimes.

PS - My apologies for the quotation marks on Satanism. Those weren't needed and I'm not sure why I would think to put them there. I get too crazy with those things sometimes for some weird reason. :-/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back