Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3515: The temple of kal

AskSatanOperator

What is this? I saw something like this in the JoS 2003 web archive links. What exactly is this? Why a faith different from our faith in the links of JoS?

AskSatanOperator said:
What is this? I saw something like this in the JoS 2003 web archive links. What exactly is this? Why a faith different from our faith in the links of JoS?

Time travel back to 2003 and ask the then High Priests about that, because nobody really knows now. In all seriousness, if you look at the clergy list from 2003 and compare it to the current one you'll notice not a single person is the same. Who knows what the then-HPs thought? You're asking about something that was on the site 20 years ago.

The temple of Kal, also named as the Kal Bhairav temple, is a temple dedicated to the entity with the same name, which is also known as lord Shiva.

This god is specific to Hindu religion, which is extremely tied to satanism, as lord Shiva is another name for Satan.

I'm not sure if this is the temple you're talking about, but this would explain it if it is. Probably a lot of things were posted back then, maybe some more useful then others, and it probably was decided this was not necessarily a page to keep in the site, but this I don't know for sure.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back