Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3372: How to program aether to balance elements for beginners?

AskSatanOperator

I'm a little unskilled at evoking ether in trance. teach me how to evoke ether and program without trance.

It’s not very necessary to be in deep trance to do it.

But with one or two breathing exercises like basic yogic breath or alternate nostril breath you can naturally fall into light trance,

Which is quite enough to do this meditation.

Also energy breathing helps to get into trance.

Breathing in blue colour also helps to get in trance comfortably.

You can do yogic breath and then energy breath with positive affirmations, and then void meditation for little bit, you will get in light trance atleast like this, try it, and tell how are you doing.

Then when you are relaxed imagine yourself in empty dark space, for a few moments and then start to breathe in purple colour like a sponge would shrink water to itself,

You can imagine yourself in big purple cloud, around yourself, which you breath in to youself but by bit, like it shrinks into you.

Every breath imagine purple energy in yourself becoming more dense and more purple,

Do this for 11 breaths max.

You may start to feel calm and relaxing and nice,

For me it’s like trance state becomes very sweet

This for me indicates that I invoking ether successfully,

After exercise meditate on feeling for 10-15 mins. with void meditation, and affirm what you want to achieve,
And don’t forget visualisation which should be done after affirming .

Hope this helps.

Here is the exercises and meditatioms in more instructions and details read carefully :

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Yogic_Breathing.html

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Foundation_Meditation.html

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Blue_Light_Meditation.html

https://joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Invoking_Quintessence.html%0A

Using elements is not a beginner's practice as the JoS show. Your question shows that you are beginner in this path more than just the elements, hence the confidence in calling you a beginner.

The deeper the trance, the more effective most meditations are. Without even a light trance, it is impossible to do meditation at all as that's how the brain works: it needs to be relaxed and relaxation automatically transitions into an alpha state, which is a light trance.

You can balance yourself by doing hatha yoga asanas and using the same number of vibrations and breaths when meditating on all your main chakras every day.

Working with elements requires you to master focus, trance, feeling energy, energy management and breathing exercises, which is why Lady Maxine put it in the last month of the 6-months training programme, not in the first.

Have you noticed that it is in the ADVANCED section of meditations?

Stormblood said:
Using elements is not a beginner's practice as the JoS show. Your question shows that you are beginner in this path more than just the elements, hence the confidence in calling you a beginner.

The deeper the trance, the more effective most meditations are. Without even a light trance, it is impossible to do meditation at all as that's how the brain works: it needs to be relaxed and relaxation automatically transitions into an alpha state, which is a light trance.

You can balance yourself by doing hatha yoga asanas and using the same number of vibrations and breaths when meditating on all your main chakras every day.

Working with elements requires you to master focus, trance, feeling energy, energy management and breathing exercises, which is why Lady Maxine put it in the last month of the 6-months training programme, not in the first.

I remember invoking ether was not something hard or very dangerous when I was beginner.

I think this is completely individual also, one can be better at some meditations and more adaptive even in beginner level,

It helped me a lot to boost telepathy for communicating with father Satan in my first years of being SS.

Checking even as little reps as possible for the beginning, and seeing if it is good shouldn’t get someone into trouble, if they have aop, btw is invoking ether is really that advanced meditation?

I think one should be good in void at least, so they could try this one because only danger I see, is if uncontrolled mind would provoke destructive and opposing thoughts during invoking ether meditation, as power from ether would help it manifest..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back