Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3213: Is scizopheria a good or bad thing

AskSatanOperator

I was recently diagonsed with scizopheria and sometimes i see things "that aren't there" according to western mental health so my question is how do i cope with this when its hard to relax because of the "false" sensations and hulations

Schizophrenia is a mental disorder, so yes, it is bad.

If you haven't dedicated your soul to Satan, then do so.

Afterwards, you should begin with bringing your mind back under your control. I would avoid anything stimulating, especially if you're taking psychiatric medication. However, daily practice of deep breathing, yoga, and void meditation is a good start.

Through Satan, all ailments can be cured, so don't assume this condition is forever. Also, do not identify with it either. For example, do not say things like "I am Schizophrenic", but acknowledge you have a temporary ailment that must be treated.

Once you are comfortable, you can begin workings with runes like Wunjo or Berkano to heal your mind, and Satanama too.

Inhaling the earth element and programming it to keep you stable and grounded in reality is another idea.

To me, depending on the the Neurosis, affects different Chakras. However, a majority of them afflict the lower Chakra system, which keeps you engaged on the material plane and self conceptualizing. So, working and cleaning the lower Chakra system is a good idea.

All the best

Sorry, to correct what I said, the higher chakra too are afflicted, but emphasize the lower chakras becsuse it is easier and safer to work from the ground up, at least in my experience with mental health.

AskSatanOperator said:
I was recently diagonsed with scizopheria and sometimes i see things "that aren't there" according to western mental health so my question is how do i cope with this when its hard to relax because of the "false" sensations and hulations
Go to a psychiatrist and get treatment.

If I were you I would try Satanama mantra and praise satan mantra.

According to the JoS page, chakras being empowered and balanced bring miraculous cure to all diseases mental or physical.

And don't forget to go to the doctor too

existentialcrisis said:
AskSatanOperator said:

If he or she was diagnosed, treatment will soon follow. However, Schizophrenia isn't easily cured. This is why I advised our holistic approach.

GoldenxChild1 said:
existentialcrisis said:
AskSatanOperator said:

If he or she was diagnosed, treatment will soon follow. However, Schizophrenia isn't easily cured. This is why I advised our holistic approach.
Depending on the severity and if they were outpatient, they can refuse treatment. But schizophrenia is a serious disorder that needs to be regulated by medication more often than not.

It's not like other mental illnesses, it's not a mood or a dysfunctional thinking style. It's a loss of touch with reality.

Although I have read psychiatrists writing about psychosis(misdiagnosed as schizophrenia) as a trauma response from CPTSD which resolves itself after healing and being treated humanely, I do not think that schizophrenia is curable without spirituality. Thank you for giving the spiritual piece.

The other thing to consider is the potential that some people are more spiritually active but who are too open with this to those who are without, thus getting percieved as a schizophrenic. The two are not mutually exclusive, either. One can be spiritually active and a delusional schizo. It's about being able to tell fact from fiction and keeping oneself grounded.

It's not easy finding a decent doctor, therapist, or psychiatrist. Very many of them are perhaps jaded in their careers or try to overmedicate. Psychiatric help from a professional psychiatrist is very expensive also.
I found that a therapist helped and was more affordable than a psychiatrist and some can write prescriptions as well.
It took me a very long time to find the right doctor amidst a sea of clown world quacks.
Good luck comrade.

existentialcrisis said:
GoldenxChild1 said:
existentialcrisis said:

Depending on the severity and if they were outpatient, they can refuse treatment. But schizophrenia is a serious disorder that needs to be regulated by medication more often than not.

It's not like other mental illnesses, it's not a mood or a dysfunctional thinking style. It's a loss of touch with reality.

Although I have read psychiatrists writing about psychosis(misdiagnosed as schizophrenia) as a trauma response from CPTSD which resolves itself after healing and being treated humanely, I do not think that schizophrenia is curable without spirituality. Thank you for giving the spiritual piece.

The other thing to consider is the potential that some people are more spiritually active but who are too open with this to those who are without, thus getting percieved as a schizophrenic. The two are not mutually exclusive, either. One can be spiritually active and a delusional schizo. It's about being able to tell fact from fiction and keeping oneself grounded.

Yes, well said. I imagine that is the case for many kabbalistic Jews, spiritually active but a delusional schizo.

Doing psychiatric drugs will only harm you in the long term. One example is Jordan Peterson (shabbos goy) who cries so easily like a small child.

Do differentiate Schizophernia from potential astral senses. There were weak psychics who got diagnosed with the condition.

Schizophernia is caused by Prominent Neptune or a plentiful 12th house, or a strong pisces influence. You'll have to sublimate those energies if you have those.

You need to do
1. Void Meditation daily (start with 3 mins daily then increase)
2. Hatha Yoga
3. Exercise
4. Nauthiz working. An example of affirmation "the enegies of Nauthiz is grounding me to reality in the most beneficial manner for me now and forever" x 18, AUM, maybe vibrate for 40 and do 40 days, then restart again to make sure you are grounded to reality.
5. Munyaka working to free you from delusions (start low and steady) like 40 vibrations for 40 days, then restart again after a few days/weeks.

Beware that some psychiatric institutions are filled with jewish doctors. They will project their insanity unto you. And, shrinks are atheistic and materialist who believe that the soul doesn't exist or christians who believe that the jewsus will save your soul. If they kept on keeping you on a leash, thinking that their drugs will help and save you, and force feed you side-effects filled drug - you'll have to do Ansuthz to free you from them or you'll have to ask Lord Satan or your GD to help.

No, schizophrenia is not good. It didn't "grant" you any astral powers, if that is what you are asking.

The problem with these mental issues is that this influences the direction of energy by a person. If such a person had empowered themselves to a strong degree, then this power of their soul turns against them, in the case where they start acting destructively.

In the case where the individual has problems of the upper chakras, like hearing voices, then it is possible for empowerment of the upper chakras to amplify this, as it is adding energy to a broken machine, so to speak. That doesn't mean empowerment is totally bad here, but I believe it should be down carefully, with more focus on the lower chakras.

Some activities should be prioritized over others. For example, the power which comes from cleaning or hatha yoga is the result of increased purity and balance, respectively, rather than just raw energy being added.

Eventually, more direct solutions should be sought out. Although it is good to target problems directly with energy (like Satanama to correct one's mind), the problem is that this will cause a pushback, resulting in temporary instability. This pushback will test their resilience, like their degree of grounding, but also their astral sensations, too. Positive affirmations and protection help one deal with this, and the problem will get better, but it can feel worse before that point.

So I would say the person should spend lots of time grounding themselves, working on the base chakra, and using earth energies like Nauthiz. Only at a safe point after this prior development would I start more direct workings against schizophrenia, such as using Wunjo or Berkano. Ask your GD for guidance, however, as they would know exactly what to do.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=475375 time=1701516540 user_id=21286]
No, schizophrenia is not good. It didn't "grant" you any astral powers, if that is what you are asking.

The problem with these mental issues is that this influences the direction of energy by a person. If such a person had empowered themselves to a strong degree, then this power of their soul turns against them, in the case where they start acting destructively.

In the case where the individual has problems of the upper chakras, like hearing voices, then it is possible for empowerment of the upper chakras to amplify this, as it is adding energy to a broken machine, so to speak. That doesn't mean empowerment is totally bad here, but I believe it should be down carefully, with more focus on the lower chakras.

Some activities should be prioritized over others. For example, the power which comes from cleaning or hatha yoga is the result of increased purity and balance, respectively, rather than just raw energy being added.

Eventually, more direct solutions should be sought out. Although it is good to target problems directly with energy (like Satanama to correct one's mind), the problem is that this will cause a pushback, resulting in temporary instability. This pushback will test their resilience, like their degree of grounding, but also their astral sensations, too. Positive affirmations and protection help one deal with this, and the problem will get better, but it can feel worse before that point.

So I would say the person should spend lots of time grounding themselves, working on the base chakra, and using earth energies like Nauthiz. Only at a safe point after this prior development would I start more direct workings against schizophrenia, such as using Wunjo or Berkano. Ask your GD for guidance, however, as they would know exactly what to do.

What if your schizophrenia which I've mentioned before but buried in a wall-o-text.

What if I was diagnosed with both schizophrenia and psychosis due to a severe acute attack of it. Back in 2012, I was hospitalized after being placed in holding for almost over 3 days.

I don't posses schizophrenia in a sense of I don't know what it is. I literally don't know what any of it is. I experienced 4-attacks. Twice in 2012, once in 2013, and once more in 2014.

I literally enter a fugue state after a bit of time 6-months, a year. I enter this odd state and lose conscious control of my body. I also kinda have like a dream drugged out state. For example I never mentioned this before but when I went walking around the block in my neighborhood I went to the side of the block and walked the entire back block on the other street ahead of us completely blacked out.

My mind entered a very religious and spiritual effect. Sheer fact is another time inside my bedroom a few hours before being arrested by the police. I moved my hands over my LCD monitor and I saw an image drawn on the LCD for 3 seconds straight before it faded away. Of Hitler in pink it was a WW2 image of Hitler at Nuremberg all in pink. I also saw on the wall near the roof of my bedroom 3 submarines firing nuclear SLBM missiles at India in a globe/map like image it looked like a virtual 3D hologram.

I experienced both auditory and visual hallucination. But my issue is what is schizophrenia?

All I know is I was like dreaming while awake and saying weird shit. I got placed with fluphenazine(prolixin) 5mg and benzotropine(cogentin) 2mg. I've been taking these medications since 2014 never had another attack.

I honestly don't know what schizophrenia is. In fact I spoke to my doctor and talked to him on multiple occasions and he's like maybe you don't posses schizophrenia on a normal bias as a matter of others. But certainly you do posses or possessed at one point an effect that is like it.

Sheer fact is I don't know what it is nor do I probably care. I just wish I never had any mental health issues.

I do recall you mentioned you aren't against medication that "grounds" the mind. But I keep getting told by everyone stop taking it. Obviously that isn't gonna happen and people go stop posting on the forums your posts are too long and too much. I'm sorry but that is who I am being cancer and struggling with a shitty life. I honestly hate life and always had a disdain for living it. So people need to realize my posts are simply a person who cannot ask in simple manners. I need to sorta vomit my life out. Like my astrological chart that Wayman Stewart mentioned, this aspect means you need to "metaphorically vomit" your day unto someone.

Unfortunately Blitz I don't posses anyone I can "vomit" my day to and sadly I'm not a social person. After High School I pretty much isolated myself and well here I am 15 years later and still in the SS;DD(Same shit; different day).

And yes if your wondering I tried meditation, it's not for me. The other day days about a week ago a while back I was simply cleaning, protect, spin, and a bit other exercise then I went crazy. I even spent like 2-3 hours meditating and doing stuff and it helped get some stuff out. I believe some H/K yoga helped me with some memories of my childhood. Particularly one image whereby I thought my pants were pulled down during the beach. Actually when I spoke to my parents about it my father goes sorry I didn't know what I was thinking I took you to a party and pulled your pants down in front of everyone and they all laughed at you, I thought it was at the beach.

Anyways I went a bit crazy just mentally intense thinking. But it brought be back to baseline I feel like I returned back to my pre-2008 mental period where instead of having a crazy mind my mind calmed down. I posses this groundedness again so even temporary meditation helped.

To be honest I hate meditation because we aren't being taught by the Gods. I know they use intuition and 5th generational properties for example now that computers are hitting quantum levels due to eletrical modficiations. I'm getting all these awesome NS/SS bands for example the other day I ran into Dimmu Borgir's two songs Gateway and Progenies of the great apocalypse both more relevant now a days.

I recall Maxine in her JoSmainsite post stating in the 70s darker, heavier bands paved the way for death and black metal. It's a shame I always hated music and never was interested in music till just a few years ago. For example it wasn't till 2021 whereby I got involved with black metal. I was never a fan of the screaming it grinded my gears but now I like it and my friend was very piqued in intrigue like he said even if you like mainstream black metal or whatnot if what you like gets the foot in the door be good.

Anyways to return to topic. I really don't know why we bother to meditate or perform spiritual warfare. Not to sound like an asshole. But we don't have the Gods telling us what to do from the very beginning. I'm sure there are people out there who should not in any way shape or form get involved with spirituality. Why get involved with this nexus of the Universe if your beginning yourself in such terrible shape.

I don't know if it's because we are Pluto in Scorpio or Pluto in Saggi. I notice many people of the 80s-90s-00s being very similar all destitute and skinny and meek and just suffering.

I don't know I don't feel human to be honest. I don't want to sound that way. But I never got to the point of wanting to meditate. I sometimes go why bother it's not gonna solve anything your still gonna die at some point. I've had people state 20 years dedicated, you could have been kundalini risen.

No absolutely not it doesn't work that way. Why would I want to become a slave to meditation. It never felt good. I don't like doing yoga nor physical exercises. And with the fights and revealing my NS/SS status why would I want to meditate and have my family hear stuff doing sounds and vibration.

Sheer fact is I'd probably meditate just because I'm bored but that isn't my true calling. I mean honestly I feel jack shit doing it. I don't know how to void nor trance. Voiding is an impossibility, how can I eliminate the act of thinking and processing. Do you know how utterly bored I am spending 12-15 hours a day walking and thinking and processing. Even sleep is hated by me for being so boring. I invented this fantasy that meditation and spirituality is fun and shit. And it's just boring as fuck, it's utterly stupid. I don't think people who meditate are happy. I just think they do it cause there is nothing better to do and are suffering just as much.

I'm probably gonna have this post barred from being posted cause I sound like an asshole. But religion and spirituality have long since become pointless and not fun. I don't enjoy life nor do I want to enjoy life. My physical vessel is just that I simply exist cause two people with sickness fucked.

Unfortunately the fuck left a fucked up person myself and it's like what is the point. It reminds me of a recent post on the astrology anon post. No one replied back but I asked how does a person take a chart and analyze and reply back in a general all encompassing tone.

I don't know. I'm probably gonna have people go the way you post and the way you type shows you have mental illness and can't find a cure or solution.

No it's not mental illness nor issues. Just simply I got too much shit in my head. I spend all day in my head. Like the astro chart website I ran into, you posses a "carnal" body not just simply the soul and mind.

Yeah well a week meek effeminate body such as myself isn't meant for physical activities. As my friend put it exercising and body building does not solve your problems, it doesn't make women come to you, it doesn't help, it doesn't do anything. You simply do it out of discipline just for bloody fucks sake. You do it whether you like it or not. Not motivation, you really think I'm motivated. I do it to feel a bit better whatever that means and simply cause I got nothing better to do.

Sadly that is reality.

I think eventually for most people life stopped being fun a long time ago and people just wish to exist in lala-land. Humanity too Saturnized to do anything good. Simply work and pray and pray and work, be a thrall-slave to the system.

It's probably one of the reasons why I'm wanting everything to go to shit and shit hit the fan everywhere. Maybe I'm trying to justify my non-existence and non-life and non-living to others. I guess the quantum observer effect is in effect.

Anyways after ranting enough. What exactly is schizophrenia?

I guess my issue is I posses a fugue state some sub-schizophrenic effect or something. So what is it and why is it I've been diagnosed with it despite my doctor telling it could be for many reasons why anyone can be diagnosed with anything at any point. I simply believe I posses a chemical imbalance and fluphenazine counteracts the effect.

Still 2014 taking it nearly 10 years now. What happens in the future if they decide to remove the pills. Am I gonna be driving or doing something and blow up on someone and be hospitalized or shot and killed by police, if lucky tazed or knocked out with a baton.

I worry a lot about this. Everyday same shit with the pills every fucking day with the stupid pills.

Gear88 said:
We actually do have Gods with us every step of the way even when they are not literally holding our hands. This I have told you many times already, and I hope that it reaches you this time.

I suggest you get back to where you left off, and also begin healing emotional trauma that you clearly exhibit. Mental health issues are partly due to trauma, and when adequate effort and care are applied, can be cured. But such issues can not be cured by taking brain altering substances as they do not address the root of the issue, but symptoms (at best). Depending on the substance in question, they can also hinder brain function required for advancing on this path. But they do not take away the positives that are fundamentally present with meditative practices. Which is why you noticed a boost to your health. If you would only understand to continue instead of complaining you would be well on your way to recovery... Notice that I do not take a stance about whether you should take them or not. I am simply stating facts about the subject.

I do not now what it is excactly, but it has to do with certain malfunctions of higher functions of the mind. Chakras are obviously related, and focusing on healing them will help.

Gear88 said:

You have written a lot, but I will try to give some sort of response.

I think the point is that it doesn't matter right now exactly what mental problem you have, but just that it is a matter of grounding and trying to maintain it whilst alternative and spiritual solutions can be sought.

Although these medicines have problems and I would urge you to seek alternatives, I cannot be the one to advise you to go off them, as it could worsen your stability.

Lots of work should go to your base and lower chakras, plus physical exercise. Nauthiz should be used for a long time to strengthen this, both for grounding against schizophrenia, but also impatience and other yin-deficient symptoms.

---------------------------

Meditation is about self-improvement and getting away from the types of suffering you and everyone has to deal with. So it is a matter of doing it and prospering, or not. Yes, this path is difficult, but not without fruit either, nor does it need to be 100% perfect or guided either.

The Gods have to prioritize their time and energy, and in that sense what you are doing is likely "good enough", and doesn't need to be perfect. You cannot let mental rigidity or frustration outweigh at least completing something, even if perfect.

The same similar principle applies to astrology reading, where you can get decent assessments, although it will never be perfect within all contexts. However, you combine this with your observations and you should start to get "good enough" conclusions.

Remember that impatience = lack of yin, which is why you should use Nauthiz whenever you cite impatience or an inability to work.

Furthermore, remember that depression = lack of fire, so that is why you should be exercising, of all people, and why I highly disagree with what your friend said.

You are letting your emotions start to warp your perceptions of reality, which is understandable, but recognize that it is making you create depressing and ultimately false conclusions.

If you have low earth, or untrained spiritual abilities, combined with low energy from not doing your meditations, then this puts you in a difficult situation and leads you to make these harsh judgements.

It is like having a character at level 1 and complaining that all the level 10 activities are too hard. Yet, if you consistently tried to do void meditation, and you consistently used Nauthiz, or you cleaned your soul to a significant extent, then most things would be easier to you. Now you would be at "level 4" and have an easier time.

That is a major point within life, which is that training and growth makes things easier, and you can furthermore use energy to make yourself actually enjoy your training, or to feel happy constantly, rather than just sometimes or not at all. For example, why are you not chanting Wunjo, or doing the breath of fire, as soon as you feel bad like this?

It is ok to rant, but you are letting yourself slip into these depressing conundrums and this snowballs your situation into something worse. You have to realize that this only makes things worse, and nobody can help you if you are basically insistent on smashing your head into a wall, and making up reasons why you should continue.

Yes, things are difficult, but there are many tools available to you, despite the obstacles you have listed here. You can complain that it might be difficult, or would take time to fix, but it is not impossible.

You had success with your previous meditations, so this should restart this, regardless of whether you had to stop because of frustrations.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=475629 time=1701641356 user_id=21286]
Gear88 said:

You have written a lot, but I will try to give some sort of response.

I think the point is that it doesn't matter right now exactly what mental problem you have, but just that it is a matter of grounding and trying to maintain it whilst alternative and spiritual solutions can be sought.

Although these medicines have problems and I would urge you to seek alternatives, I cannot be the one to advise you to go off them, as it could worsen your stability.

Lots of work should go to your base and lower chakras, plus physical exercise. Nauthiz should be used for a long time to strengthen this, both for grounding against schizophrenia, but also impatience and other yin-deficient symptoms.

Meditation is about self-improvement and getting away from the types of suffering you and everyone has to deal with. So it is a matter of doing it and prospering, or not. Yes, this path is difficult, but not without fruit either, nor does it need to be 100% perfect or guided either.

The Gods have to prioritize their time and energy, and in that sense what you are doing is likely "good enough", and doesn't need to be perfect. You cannot let mental rigidity or frustration outweigh at least completing something, even if perfect.

The same similar principle applies to astrology reading, where you can get decent assessments, although it will never be perfect within all contexts. However, you combine this with your observations and you should start to get "good enough" conclusions.

Remember that impatience = lack of yin, which is why you should use Nauthiz whenever you cite impatience or an inability to work.

Furthermore, remember that depression = lack of fire, so that is why you should be exercising, of all people, and why I highly disagree with what your friend said.

You are letting your emotions start to warp your perceptions of reality, which is understandable, but recognize that it is making you create depressing and ultimately false conclusions.

If you have low earth, or untrained spiritual abilities, combined with low energy from not doing your meditations, then this puts you in a difficult situation and leads you to make these harsh judgements.

It is like having a character at level 1 and complaining that all the level 10 activities are too hard. Yet, if you consistently tried to do void meditation, and you consistently used Nauthiz, or you cleaned your soul to a significant extent, then most things would be easier to you. Now you would be at "level 4" and have an easier time.

That is a major point within life, which is that training and growth makes things easier, and you can furthermore use energy to make yourself actually enjoy your training, or to feel happy constantly, rather than just sometimes or not at all. For example, why are you not chanting Wunjo, or doing the breath of fire, as soon as you feel bad like this?

It is ok to rant, but you are letting yourself slip into these depressing conundrums and this snowballs your situation into something worse. You have to realize that this only makes things worse, and nobody can help you if you are basically insistent on smashing your head into a wall, and making up reasons why you should continue.

Yes, things are difficult, but there are many tools available to you, despite the obstacles you have listed here. You can complain that it might be difficult, or would take time to fix, but it is not impossible.

You had success with your previous meditations, so this should restart this, regardless of whether you had to stop because of frustrations.

Brother I need your help ...I get hell lot of intrusive thoughts ..I study computer science ..So whenever I am opening a particular topic to study in internet ,since the website has other related links in that particular website where I am studying ,I am unable to really focus in only that particular thing ..Also I have intrusive thoughts problem ..Please tell me what manthra or rune or any spirituality can help destroy the intrusive thought or to never get any intrusive thought and also have a solid razor focus only on the topic ,I am studying no matter other links are there in the same webpage ..Please give me solution for these two problems

phi3.14infinity said:

Yin-building energies like Berkano, Isa, or Nauthiz can be useful here. Nauthiz is best for self-discipline and work, whereas Isa is better for curbing impulsivity.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=475996 time=1701860310 user_id=21286]
phi3.14infinity said:

Yin-building energies like Berkano, Isa, or Nauthiz can be useful here. Nauthiz is best for self-discipline and work, whereas Isa is better for curbing impulsivity.

Brother I m forever grateful to u .without Joy of Satan ,my life would have ended long back ??

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back