Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3143: I was not like this before at all

AskSatanOperator

I used to have huge focus in my studies ...nowadays I have totally lost my focus ..how to bring intense focus in my studies .what planets or one of the five elements when weak in my natal chart cause this .
.Now what should I do to bring focus ?

"Improving your focus and memory":
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=79785

AskSatanOperator said:
I used to have huge focus in my studies ...nowadays I have totally lost my focus ..how to bring intense focus in my studies .what planets or one of the five elements when weak in my natal chart cause this .

Alongside what was posted, an additional point of info to remember is the influence of Jupiter, which drives one to research and study. You can use Kenaz here, or perhaps even Mars/Sun in Sagittarius, which they will enter into soon.

While Jupiter drives the activity itself, this is somewhat different than mental focus, which relates more to the discipline applied to the Mercurial function of the mind. If you lack discipline in general, this would be a clue that your earth side needs more help, like with Nauthiz.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=473038 time=1700250287 user_id=21286]
AskSatanOperator said:

Alongside what was posted, an additional point of info to remember is the influence of Jupiter, which drives one to research and study. You can use Kenaz here, or perhaps even Mars/Sun in Sagittarius, which they will enter into soon.

While Jupiter drives the activity itself, this is somewhat different than mental focus, which relates more to the discipline applied to the Mercurial function of the mind. If you lack discipline in general, this would be a clue that your earth side needs more help, like with Nauthiz.

Which mars coming to saggitarius as per western astrology?

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=473038 time=1700250287 user_id=21286]
AskSatanOperator said:

I am sorry,some typo in my previous comment .. exactly which date is mars coming to saggitarius as per western astrology?

phi3.14infinity said:
I am sorry,some typo in my previous comment .. exactly which date is mars coming to saggitarius as per western astrology?

Please reference the JoS Astrological calendar, which is great for seeing all relevant astrological data: https://www.jos-astro.com/#/astro-calendars

Under the month of November, at the bottom-right corner of the calendar, under the "Ingress" Table, you can see the Mars enters Sagittarius on November 24th. You can also see this on the calendar day itself, notified by a small symbol.

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=473152 time=1700321092 user_id=21286]
phi3.14infinity said:

Please reference the JoS Astrological calendar, which is great for seeing all relevant astrological data: https://www.jos-astro.com/#/astro-calendars

Under the month of November, at the bottom-right corner of the calendar, under the "Ingress" Table, you can see the Mars enters Sagittarius on November 24th. You can also see this on the calendar day itself, notified by a small symbol.

Brother thanks a very lot for replying me ...Brother I have mailed you asking for an important doubt ...Please do answer it

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back