Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #3070: “Once my foot is in the door of a person’s mind, no force in the Cosmos can close it.” ~ Father Satan

This is a direct quote from Father Satan to me during a telepathic conversation I had with him a while back pertaining to his influence over people wether they realize it or not.

AskSatanOperator said:
I saw this in a member's signature.

Is this quote true and what is its source?

Yes this is true, I think by these words is meant, when one dedicates it is for all lifetimes, when Father Satan opens the door after dedication, it is never closed anymore, it’s up to person if one will go or not, but it is open for eternity.

AskSatanOperator said:

As far as I know , according to one of the participants of this forum , these words were said to him personally by Father Satan in a private conversation . So the source is a personal testimony .

As for me , it sounds quite plausible , especially if we interpret this quote not just as the fact of the meeting of man and Satan , but as the degree of a certain understanding for man of who Satan is , what He does and what a certain state of affairs in this world is.

In addition to these words , there is still something to think about

Draconi666 said:
AskSatanOperator said:

Yes this is true, I think by these words is meant, when one dedicates it is for all lifetimes, when Father Satan opens the door after dedication, it is never closed anymore, it’s up to person if one will go or not, but it is open for eternity.

This is the truth! The context of the conversation however was more than only this, it was also about how Father Satan’s will is absolute and he can easily influence even those who aren’t dedicated.

The main point Father was conveying to me is that the Will of Satan is totally absolute regardless of wether or not someone believes in him.

There’s a really great story on Satan’s Library that is proof of this in fact, though I can’t seem to find the link.

It talks about how in the Middle Ages there was this overconfident Rabbi who was crazy enough to think he could personally kill father Satan and when he tried Father Satan killed everybody working with him instantly, drove him insane and enslaved him to work against the Jews.

ValiantVance88 said:
Draconi666 said:
AskSatanOperator said:

This is the truth! The context of the conversation however was more than only this, it was also about how Father Satan’s will is absolute and he can easily influence even those who aren’t dedicated.

Yes.. I think His will is well beyond our imaginations summed together.

Btw had interesting conversation. I was answering only to what was in question but I didn’t saw yet your topic about it. Gonna check it if it was posted not long time ago, hope easy to find. :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back