Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2991: What is even the purpose of life

AskSatanOperator

Bad things happen to good people,while evil people seem to get away with the things they did ...Why are gods not even showing even a little fairness in judging people ...This world and everything in it is turned upside down ..I have seen good people facing so many problems in earth ..I have countless people whom I know die a horrible death despite not having done any harm to others ..Why is this world such an ugly mess ...what can I do ??

You have asked about this many times. Maybe just read the answers people gave you?

As you've been told, the Gods aren't all-powerful and don't control everything. The earth is currently in control of the enemies of Satan, i.e. jews.

You need to remove that Christian mindset you have, as I'm sure you're the person who said you were a Hindu and converted to Christianity in 2014 and you ask similar questions all the time about Christianity, karma, punishment e.t.c. and call the JoS site a "blog".

Also do some thinking and searching before asking silly questions, like claiming that the color of snake venom is blue when a simple Google search would tell you it's yellow.

The goal of life is to improve yourself and the universe

unfortunately bad things happen, in nature there is no omnipotence, omniscience and all these Christian inventions, many "bad" things are also the result of a problematic past life and negative karma, they are things of life, they are moments in which you must learn and evolve, we all have difficult periods

This is a question thats often asked when it comes to religion and spirituality. It's a really broad, all-encompassing question that will take a lot to answer. There are written works on this and its something that's been pondered upon for thousands of years. It's something you'll have to learn and understand for yourself.

Though you can find the perspective of several JoS clergy, HP Maxine's for example:

Why is There Suffering in the World?
Satan Gives Answers

Unlike those so-called "Gods" that are false and worshipped by followers of the enemy programs, Satan gives us wisdom, knowledge and sensible answers. Christians and Muslims, being as deceived as they are, are at a loss to explain.

Most people wonder why there is so much suffering, misery and ugliness in this world. Thousands of years ago, there was a time called "The Golden Age." It was a time of peace, prosperity and happiness. Humans in those days lived hundreds of years. Our Gods were with us as well. Ever since the coming of Christianity and Islam, everything beautiful and positive turned to ugliness and destruction.

click link for rest of the sermon

https://satanslibrary.org/666BlackSun/Why-is-there-suffering.html

This is not how reality works.
It's a victim mentality. This does not bring positive improvement or progress. Only more suffering.

Basically, people do not suffer or have bad things happen to them because they are good or bad. But because they ignore the game rules of the reality.
It doesn't matter how good you are if you jump from 1000 metres without a parachute.
It doesn't matter how good you are if you get hit by a train.

Reality must be taken into account.
The aim is to understand reality.

AskSatanOperator said:
Bad things happen to good people,while evil people seem to get away with the things they did ...Why are gods not even showing even a little fairness in judging people ...This world and everything in it is turned upside down ..I have seen good people facing so many problems in earth ..I have countless people whom I know die a horrible death despite not having done any harm to others ..Why is this world such an ugly mess ...what can I do ??

Good people? How do you know they are good people?

Many so-called "good" people actually do harmful things to themselves and others. Here are some examples.

Many people in the world are overweight, yet xtard morals would argue that they are good people and being fat doesn't make them any less good. Is that the truth though? By neglecting their bodies, they are harming themselves. They eat junk food, that then causes illness. They avoid physical activity, which results in excessive stillness. Are they being unfairly judged? The Gods aren't even doing any of the judging. The illnesses, physical and psychological, they cause to themselves are self-inflicted, and this bleeds into other areas of their life as a consequence.

This is just an example. The "good" guy who spends all his weekend and sometimes week nights drinking is also self-harming. The Gods have nothing to do with it. It's self-inflicted, and so are all the consequences.

The jew remaining in power and causing issues left and right with ridiculous laws, policies and practices... How does he/she stay in power? They stay in power because the so-called "good" people do nothing about it. What happens as a result? You let them do what they want, so you're partially responsible for any harm they do to you with harmful employment laws, overly friendly employer laws, harmful food laws and so on.

Are you really being "good" by letting the enemy turn you into a victim? The answer is clear...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back