Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #2914: cursing someone's next life

AskSatanOperator

Can I use runes to curse someone in their next reincarnation I kind of want them to fell my suffering in this lifetime the person has been parasitic but I'm about to be free from them but don't want them to suffer in this life but in their reincarnation I want them to feel the suffering I felt in this life

Your request does not make any sense. You want to curse a person, but you don't want the person to suffer. But a curse is suffering.

This is illogical. Either the person deserves this or not. It seems like you are not sure if it is really deserved.

AskSatanOperator said:
Can I use runes to curse someone in their next reincarnation I kind of want them to fell my suffering in this lifetime the person has been parasitic but I'm about to be free from them but don't want them to suffer in this life but in their reincarnation I want them to feel the suffering I felt in this life

I don't think they necessarily need to first reincarnate to feel the same suffering you did. This just over-complicates the justice process, as it will never be perfectly exact. It can also show a lack of confidence in your abilities or of the energy to simply do a satisfactory job.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Your request does not make any sense. You want to curse a person, but you don't want the person to suffer. But a curse is suffering.

This is illogical. Either the person deserves this or not. It seems like you are not sure if it is really deserved.

Look I want to curse them so their reincarnation is just as bad as my life I want them to feel the suffering I had in this life I know it sounds illogical but I want know if this is possible

AskSatanOperator said:
Ol argedco luciftias said:

Why next life??why not in this very life should they suffer for the harm they did to u ??

Look I want to curse them so their reincarnation is just as bad as my life I want them to feel the suffering I had in this life I know it sounds illogical but I want know if this is possible

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back